Reviews for Come Pick Me Up, I've Landed
minifi chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I love those stories where Parker is involved, the three of them seem like such a great little family. Beautifully written, I think you're so talented!
Autumn Dae chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Aw, so sweet, very cute.
wtvoc chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
first off, eff you effeffdotnet for making me wait forever to read this. stupid ads grumble grumble argle bargle

secondly... AW. i espesh loved the reference to "her boys". 3

lovely, m'lady. not related to you: THIS FUCKING FIC. UGH.
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
LOL... LOVED IT...

JENN
bitsygirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Can a snowstorm "really be called ‘freak’ if they’d had similar storms two of the past three years?" Residents of the DC area, can I get an amen? It snows here every year, and EVERY YEAR the city is totally dumbfounded. Grumble, grumble.

But I can't complain for long, because there's a lovely fic to be read! What a charming blended family Brennan and the Booths make. ("Brennan and the Booths" - now I'm singing "Bennie and the Jets," LOL!) The three of them are all so loving, yet cheerfully competitive with each other - whether they're negotiating snowboarding equipment or having a snowball fight.

As always, we in the fandom love a bit of heat to our fics ("What he’d intended to be soft and gentle quickly turned passionate - scalding hot - as her mouth opened beneath his and her hands pressed his hips into hers. Subtly she rocked against him, her tongue slipping over his as she sighed and moved her arm to...") but I love how the circle is completed and we end up frolicking in the snow with B&B. I feel like I'm right there with them. :)
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Hi there,

Very nice...they were definitely having fun...Always love when the three of them spend time together and of course the true BB moments...

Ger
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Aww, this was so cute! I love these little family moments you write.

"Rolling to her, he tried to catch his breath, dissolving into hysterics once more as their eyes met, confusion, amusement, love reflecting back at him."

So sweet. I love how she "distracted" him and threw snow down his back. This seems like such a Boothy thing to do and it's obvious he's rubbing off on her! And I love how it turned into a three-way snowball fight with Parker. Adorable! )
DoctorSweets chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
very sweet
minniemouse550 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
You going to make it any longer?
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
that was great loved it
Elisabeth Carmichael chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Cute and so fun!
Leyy chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
simply adorable! i sure hope there'd be like this in the show :)

thanks for sharing!
Kalidris chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This winter we have tons of snow over here in North Germany and I have to say, that after over 2 months I'm really tired of it. But the way you describe it, it makes me almost want to go outside to go sledding *gg*. Cute story )
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Aww, stories like this one always make the snow seem like such a sweet, fun, romantic setting...and then I remember how cold snow is and the illusion is shattered, haha. Oh well, that's why I live in Florida. ;)

I've been hoping someone would write a good B&B snow fic after DC's gotten all this snow lately, and this was perfect! Throwing Parker in as well made it even better. Nice job!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Grinning, she ducked, packed some snow into tight balls and sent the ammunition careening in opposite directions at her boys.

LOVE

*sigh* you wrote this so well. i live in the dc area, and the amount of snow we've been getting is absolutely RIDICULOUS. you captured that feeling perfectly.

still the best in the business at writing establish BB, i see :)