Reviews for Sweet Downfalls
Sarah1996 chapter 23 . 5/21
Amazing! This is without a doubt one of my all time favourite Remus/Tonks fanfics ever! :)
I know it's been a while since you last updated, but is there any chance at all of you updating this story soon? It would make me soooo happy! :)
botany957 chapter 13 . 8/14/2016
this is such great storytelling
IdrielElenssar chapter 21 . 1/29/2016
#
peachpaige chapter 23 . 8/3/2015
Oh my god that's it!? I want to cry. You haven't updated in 4 years, will you ever continue? It's a great story and I'll put you down for an alert just in case.
Julia Guest chapter 23 . 5/6/2015
"To be continued", you said, in 2011... 4 years ago... *cries at the lack of an ending for a story I was so into*
Julia Guest chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
That bit at the end, about her being naive, he being jaded, and them comforting each other - did you write that or is it a quote from something else? It sounds SO familiar! Really a beautiful quote, either way.
Julia Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
I'm enjoying this so much! You are an excellent writer and Remus and Tonks are perfectly in character. Can't wait to see how it all plays out!
fymgfgvmjh chapter 23 . 1/24/2015
Can't you pleasepleaseplease come back to this? *puppy eyes*
Guest chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
when's the next chapter ;-; I miss reading this.
remusdora chapter 23 . 5/24/2014
Pleaseeeeeee please please please please please please please complete this story last chapter was beautiful, it very good story try complete this please. love the chemistry between remustonks.
do reply to this review.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Hello, looks to me like you're not too active on here any more, and haven't come back to this story for a long time...which makes me really sad! I first read this wonderful story back in 2010...it crossed my mind again recently, so I thought I'd check back, excited at the prospect of it being a completed since then - feeling gutted that it wasn't! What ever has kept you from coming back to sweet downfalls, I just wanted to remind you of how absolutely brilliant it is, and I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping you'll come back and finish it one day...until then :)
Anna chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Please finish! This is such a great story and by far the best lupin tonks story there is! It flows so nice and isn't forced. Please let us know you are still out there and are considering finishing?
Law chapter 23 . 1/28/2014
Oh how sad I am to be at the last chapter. I have spent the last two nights reading your amazing writing. You have a way about your writing that reminds me of JK herself. I know I am late to the bandwagon but please, come out of hiding and write another chapter... I am about to start the last. Please don't end such a great work of writing.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/8/2013