Reviews for Sweet Downfalls
peachpaige chapter 23 . 8/3
Oh my god that's it!? I want to cry. You haven't updated in 4 years, will you ever continue? It's a great story and I'll put you down for an alert just in case.
Julia Guest chapter 23 . 5/6
"To be continued", you said, in 2011... 4 years ago... *cries at the lack of an ending for a story I was so into*
Julia Guest chapter 9 . 5/5
That bit at the end, about her being naive, he being jaded, and them comforting each other - did you write that or is it a quote from something else? It sounds SO familiar! Really a beautiful quote, either way.
Julia Guest chapter 8 . 5/5
I'm enjoying this so much! You are an excellent writer and Remus and Tonks are perfectly in character. Can't wait to see how it all plays out!
IactuallyShitRainbow chapter 23 . 1/24
Can't you pleasepleaseplease come back to this? *puppy eyes*
Guest chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
when's the next chapter ;-; I miss reading this.
remusdora chapter 23 . 5/24/2014
Pleaseeeeeee please please please please please please please complete this story last chapter was beautiful, it very good story try complete this please. love the chemistry between remustonks.
do reply to this review.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Hello, looks to me like you're not too active on here any more, and haven't come back to this story for a long time...which makes me really sad! I first read this wonderful story back in crossed my mind again recently, so I thought I'd check back, excited at the prospect of it being a completed since then - feeling gutted that it wasn't! What ever has kept you from coming back to sweet downfalls, I just wanted to remind you of how absolutely brilliant it is, and I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping you'll come back and finish it one day...until then :)
Anna chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Please finish! This is such a great story and by far the best lupin tonks story there is! It flows so nice and isn't forced. Please let us know you are still out there and are considering finishing?
Law chapter 23 . 1/28/2014
Oh how sad I am to be at the last chapter. I have spent the last two nights reading your amazing writing. You have a way about your writing that reminds me of JK herself. I know I am late to the bandwagon but please, come out of hiding and write another chapter... I am about to start the last. Please don't end such a great work of writing.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/8/2013
more please
Real chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
I love this 3 can't stop reading *,*
InebriatedMuse chapter 23 . 3/25/2013
This story is just amazing and I hope that if you find the time, you'll come back to update this. Anyway, happy writings
KrillinLover chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
I fell in love with this story a long time ago, and never got around to reviewing. I added it to my favorites and kept an eye out for updates, reading them as soon as they were put up. It's been a long time since you've updated, and I'm super upset that this could be one of those stories that are never finished. Currently going through Remus and Tonks withdrawal, I've re-read this story twice in the past month. It's really getting to me that this could possibly never be updated again.
So please, at least give some inkling that you're still amongst the living. It doesn't have to be an actually chapter, just an update saying when you could possibly start the story again. I don't know if this is asking a lot but I'm simply desperate for some continuation. It's getting to the more depressing part of their relationship, but it's worth it, because it is them. I'd really love to see anything new from you. And I'll be waiting.
Me chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Omg,omg,omg, I only just read the first chapter
, and its really good, but I realised that your username is lieselmemingers, and I just wanted to say that I LOVE THE BOOK THIEF! I dont know anyone else who's read the book, and it is one of my favourites! Love this story so far :)