Reviews for Constellation
Uh oh Charlie
soulsofsunshine chapter 7 . 7/4
loving it so far!
Wonwordful chapter 25 . 9/20/2015
This was a beautiful story. Thank you for writing!
Wonwordful chapter 23 . 9/20/2015
LOL more imprinting. This just gets better and better.
Wonwordful chapter 19 . 9/20/2015
Very well-written battle scene!
Wonwordful chapter 16 . 9/20/2015
This story is so good! I like how Nessie is on the same wavelength as Jake and that they both find Bella and Edward's lovey-doveyness annoying haha. The humour and the suspense are both balanced perfectly. I love it! I love Nessie's narration too. Her personality is so likeable.
Wonwordful chapter 15 . 9/20/2015
That was an amazing chapter. My heart is still racing from the read!
Wonwordful chapter 14 . 9/20/2015
I have a bad feeling about this. I have a feeling it's not Jake but Heidi.
Wonwordful chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
Wow, that was a really, really good development and extension of Nessie's powers. Very clever!
Wonwordful chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
I love your portrayal of Brazil. The language barriers, the city, the way the people speak and the overall atmosphere feel very authentic. I look forward to reading the rest of this story.
Wonwordful chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
I like your volcano reference! I thought it was a very creative afterthought. I also like the creative aliases you came up with for Nessie. Most of all, I really like her personality. Her temperament is so similar to Edward's! With the running away and needing a clear mind part. I had always wondered what Nessie would do when she found out that Jacob once had a crush on her mother. I thought this captured it perfectly.
Wonwordful chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
Wow this is getting really exciting! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Wonwordful chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
Aww! That was so cute :D I love the romance developing between Nessie and Jake! And I especially love how you skilfully weave in the suspense with the hackers into the story. I really am becoming very curious about who Mendel is. I really like Nessie's personality. I think you developed her really well - she's confident but slightly brooding like Edward, and nice like Bella.
Wonwordful chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
I really liked this chapter. I felt like here, we see Nessie grow up, and start to push for her independence. This story is very engaging, I always wanted to read a Renesmee coming-of-age story. You have a gift for writing :-)
PastOneonta chapter 25 . 7/22/2015
Interesting and different. Reneesmee was very like able and realistic. Jake was fun in his interactions with Rose. Very creative. Thanks for writing and leaving posted for new readers.