Reviews for Constellation
PastOneonta chapter 25 . 7/22
Interesting and different. Reneesmee was very like able and realistic. Jake was fun in his interactions with Rose. Very creative. Thanks for writing and leaving posted for new readers.
Jessica314 chapter 25 . 12/31/2013
Fantastic story! I know it's been forever, but I would love to see more from you
stoneslay96 chapter 25 . 12/28/2013
Great story!
ZenBall1878 chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
I really liked the Renesmee in this story. It is great that you gave the characters substance instead of just leaving them to be typical Mary Sues. I also love that fact that Renesmee actually likes and is passionate about captured Renesmee's and Jacob's chemistry in their relationship really well Plus, you even made Bella look cool. All in all, it was a fantastic story. Great Job!
lolly1010 chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
i love how you intertwine the two plots of romance and mystery and link them together. it makes the story all the more interesting!
Neo27pz chapter 25 . 3/12/2013
Wheal written Ty
Lee Kyle chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Nice clustering of themes from first book - gives the reader a sense of starting off fresh even though it's a sequel.
Kvothe the Bloodless chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Absolutely Amazing, but what was the monster?
FlowQueen chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
I'm going to start by saying this: this story rocks! The suspense, the drama, the mystery, the action; this could be mistaken for a published novel! Keep writing!
FlowQueen chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
:DDDDD!
FlowQueen chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
JACOB!
Lissa2047 chapter 25 . 11/6/2012
This was an amazing story! I've read so many Twilight, especially Nessie/Jacob, stories, and out of all of them, there is no doubt that this is my favorite. The plot is completely original and well developed, and I love the way you handled the Volturri. And that Seth and Leah imprinted. The creation of Alice's niece was also very clever, and I absolutely loved it. Best story I have read in a long time. Please continue to write, because I will be waiting anxiously for your next piece of work! :)
savvyone chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
Crazy off topic comment, I couldn't help but notice that you have mentioned Minnesota twice now.
BamaGirl1992 chapter 25 . 4/5/2012
So I've read this whole story in a matter of hours and i love it!
Noble Korhedron chapter 25 . 12/24/2011
I guess you never did that Volterra story after all? :-?