Reviews for Flashback
EsmeraldasDreams chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
i love it please conitue this story
rpattzgirl08 chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
this is soo good i have never seen sone like this before update
TwiChick215 chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
I love this story! I can't wait to read more, so update soon!

team vampire 456 chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
ok i love this story hope you keep going with it i'm adding it to my alerts claire so i hope you keep going it' like super good it's amazing i did n't think i'd like it because it sounded weird i mean i love all of your other stories but this one sounded wierd but it's amazing god job
team vampire 456 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
good first chap claire with an e. i like it.
chibi-dono15 chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Love it! Update ASAP!

Please and thank you!
Jade's Roses chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Hey, I'm glad you liked the drawing idea. I really liked this chapter! It an awesome and new view of Carlisle's change. Great job! And don't your sotry's still new so most people haven't discovered it yet.

Thanks,

Jade
TwoWayMirror chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Poor Carlisle:( Oh well at least he's going to have a happy ending even if it's not the end. I loved this chapter but I think that it would be a slight bit better if you make the chapters a little longer. Anywho, update soon!
Jade's Roses chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow this is really interesting! I really like the dream and the plot. For once, I don't wish I could fast forward to her meeting the Cullens and am really interested in how you do the different Cullen changes. And also how Bella figures everything out because she is smart enough to at least figure it out that their vampires eventually. Right?

I think it would be really interesting if she wrote down some of her dreams in some kind of dream journal or maybe draw their faces with their human features or something. You know just to blend it in with her life and how it effects her growing up.

I don't mean to like write your story for you or something like that , I just wanted to input and maybe inspire you a little. I really like this story plot and I really think you could far with it.

This Chapter, You didn't really capture a five year-old POV with the way you worded somethings but that doesn't really matter because I like that she noticed more and sometimes people do a really good job with the young child POV but you have no idea whats going on. I really like your story and am waiting with baited breath for your next update.

Thanks for your awesome story and sharing your unique imagination,

Jade
TwoWayMirror chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I kinda like it. I think that you should continue because I want to know what happens next. So update soon!
call us crazy chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
definately a cool idea - we can't wait to see more! she sounds a little mature for a five year-old however... but thats my only issue. genna didn't care really. i'm just picky. anyway, write more soon!

from,

ella and gennevieve (genna)