Reviews for A Fragment of the Past
I like wont mor
Guest chapter 19 . 3/17/2014
This is a very interesting story! I can't wait to see what happens next!

You probably already know, but SOPA is back and if it goes through fanficition, fanvideos, and anything else fan made will get taken down and deleted. There is a petition against it and it needs 16k more people to sign it. If you type in SOPA 2014 on Google the petition will be one of the first things to pop up. Spread the word this closes on the 19th. It is not a joke and very real. I would like to see fanfiction stay.
9foxgrl chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
9foxgrl chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
RandomWriter21 chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
I have seen Kakashi made into a total jackass before but yours...oh man yours takes the cake. I am fuming mad at his pompous ass attitude. Cannot wait to see Sarutobi flip on him.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
updateupdateupdateupdateupdate pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
It has been over a year since you last updated this. I really hope you are planning to complete this fic. So... please update soon!
MythicGR66 chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
DUDE you are a good writer but you keep abandoning stories then starting new ones, please continue you older fics.
Faraway-R chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
This is shaping up to be a very good one.
Dyrnwyn1994 chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
great chapter just like the rest of em. Though being a thrower in High School i would find it very odd and uncomfortable to throw someone shotput tyle; it would have been better if she'd thrown him discus style now THAT i could see
KagomeGirl021 chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
wow its been over 9 months since your last update. when will you write more?! I really wanna know how this will end. PLEASE PLEASE update SOON!
whitecloud222 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
this is good i like it so far
Nathaniel Gabriel Baker chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
all sex offenders, rapists and the like all need to be put in jail or worse. i have a little sister and if anyone tried doing that to her ther would be hell to pay.
Code Sanctuary chapter 19 . 12/2/2012
That Naruto is a magnet there..if I was there, I'll say I'm amused
brown phantom chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
When Kakashi tries to apologize to Naruto again, someone should stop him and ask him one question: "Who are you REALLY apologizing to Kakashi? Naruto, or Minato?"
As for Kiba, it's amazing that after all this and multiple punishments he still acts like women should be flattered he considers them worth his attention. Apparently this dog can't be taught new tricks, and needs to be put down before he causes some major harm. No I'm not saying kill him, but he must be restrained.