Reviews for The next chapter
Genesis Chi chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
Yay! Love Kaibriel stuff, they're just so cute in their contrasts but hey, opposites most certainly attract :D
krc101 chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
well i hope you make a sequel to this one i kinda want to know what will happen as their lives go on in your head/view/vision of their after story :)
GoddessIncarnet chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
this was an amazing chappie! i loved it! great ending!
xPoisonedBlueRose13x chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Awww x a very sweet KaitGabriel love story ] Jcdolphin was my anonymous name b4 I got an account btw x
Jcdolphin chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
Loved it 3 I guess Gabriel n kaitlyk had their fun x lol :)
killerbee07 chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
hey! loved it, but i have one question. What is Lydia's talent? I reread it several times and couldn't find it. You really should make a sequel and don't worry about the wait, it was totally worth it.
astrohol chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I enjoyed this but the skippind to "making love" at tthe first chapter made me recoil. Good grammar though.
nightstars chapter 8 . 10/23/2010

plz hurry up...plz...oh plz plz plz plz...! XDDD
kimmi0490 chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
Great chapter. Keep it up! D
a person chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
I'm reviewing! Please keep writing- its really good. Oh and the more KaitxGabriel the better. I love romance! Just a hint at how to keep me happy! Its really good! write fast please!
kimmi0490 chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Great Chapter, keep it up!
morganpetrovapendragon chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
keep writing.
DofD chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Yey plot twist
DofD chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Taylor chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writting! This is such a great story it has me hooked just like Dark Visions did. Just like the book, I CANT stop reading haha...And people start commenting so we can find out what happens next. Beacuse if I dont, its going to bother me like crazy :)