Reviews for Danny Phantom and Astro Boy Crossover
Nightfrightpony chapter 26 . 12/5/2014
Please continue
orangesorafan chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
chapter 24 and 25 are repeats of chapter 23. This is getting interesting. i like how the plot is gong with this. keep it up.
Toffee Fox chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I feel so sad because when I first found this story, it had been a whole year since its last update. Flash forward to about two years later, and nothing has changed. I even poked around your dA, to try and see if you've been active online at all since the last update; while I think you have, I'm actually beginning to become concerned about your status by this point- I found this on AO3 not too long ago, and it hadn't been touched since, like, January of last year.

I'm actually legitimately worried; you haven't died on us, have you?

I'm going to reread this. I hope you come back soon, or at all.
SomeRandomIdiot chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
You posted 'Chapter Two' twice, so there wouldn't it be twenty-five Chapters?
samdragon57 chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
This is my official favorite chapter. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/28/2013
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WEN IS ASTRO(exkuse me prinsess) GOING TO GET POSESTTTTTTTTT!
avatoa chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
I think there is something wrong with this chapter. It looks like you copied the second half of the last chapter and pasted it on this one.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/7/2013
CONITNUE!
my speculation inquires Amber. The ghost Amber... but I might be wrong.. although I laughed my heart out when I thought maybe dezerae is the terrorist ghost XD
jeanette9a chapter 26 . 2/7/2013
aw there aren't more. i wonder what was gonna happen?
Rex888 chapter 26 . 1/27/2013
KEEP GOIN KEP GOIN', PLEASE!
Blaze Grayson chapter 26 . 12/3/2012
OMG please please please continue
SJC-Caron chapter 28 . 11/4/2012
Please continue this story, I really dislike cliffhangers.

My comments from my first review are still applicable to the latter chapters (10 to 28) (including the typos).
This is a strongly written fanfic, i highly recommend it to Astro Boy fans.

PS: You make connections to the 1960s, 1980s and 2003 Astro Boy series in this fanfic...Any chance that we'll see a Pluto reference?
SJC-Caron chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
This seemed like a good point to drop-off a review (having read Chapters 1 to 9).

This is a very well done fanfic so far. You have done a good job of placing the reader in the world of the Astro Boy 2003 series (I have seen some but not enough Danny Phantom episodes to be able to make an educated comment in that regard). This fanfic slowly builds up to the core conflicts of the plot, but is not too slow. You're very good describing setting, mood, and action (many authors struggle get all three right).

You do need to go through the first couple of chapters again to fix some typos (mostly forgotten quotation marks and typos such as "we" when you meant "me"). They aren't numerous, but they do interrupt the good reading flow that you have in this fanfic.

I will review again when I have read several more chapters.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
Great Vlad. - -
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Two things : 1. Kids who aren't even teens cuss on my bus. 2. DUH! Why else would he be wearing JUST a speedo and boots!? I swear Danny, there is reason your a C student.