Reviews for Return to Wuthering Heights
Lucky and Witty Number18 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
I appreciated the summaries that the maid provided. Even though I read the first book, it is quite easy to get lost in all the detail. Hm, I like that Cat doesn't want to repeat the mistakes of her ancestors, but fate (or a certain writer) seems to have other plans for her. Still curious to know how William fits into all of this and can see the ghost.
Lucky and Witty Number18 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Once again, you've proven adept at describing the setting, as I could almost feel the wind frim the moors as I was reading. Once again the language was a little bumpy, but it didn't really hinder the plot. Wish you had given more detail on how the protagonist fits into all of this, but I guess we'll see soon enough.
Tallz Is De Langste Ster chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
The plot isn't too bad, but it is let down by a large number of obvious errors in your work.

Firstly, you would do well to separate your author notes from the rest of your chapter by using a page separator. This will avoid confusion with your readers.

Your punctuation is quite random. You have misplaced commas in several places. A comma is supposed to indicate a change in direction of the sentence.

Also, your grammar needs a lot of work.

Have a nice day,