Reviews for KEVLIE CONTEST!
Niobe's Pen chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
YOU DID THIS WITHOUT MEEE?

*sulk*

This would have been the perfect excuse. OH WELL! I WILL WIRTE ANYWAY! Wirte? hahahafail. How can you call yourself a writer if you can't even write "write"? I guess you can call yourself a wirter, when all else fails. That's a good title for me, I have fat fingers. Actually no, they're really small, I have no excuse to make so many typos...

I'm BABBLING NOW! How do you spell babbling? I'd look it up, but I don't think I'd find anything. Now I'm babbling about babbling!

K bye.
Fairy of the Flames chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
Woot! Yay Kandi! congrats!

I'm working on a parody of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" by Willy Shake, and it has a bit of forced Kevlie in it. I'm sure you'll love it, becuase Kevin is totally like "Hey, sup Jules, wanna go out?" because of a potion. It's my fave Shakespeare play, and trumps the famous RxJ, because that one's dumb. I hope you get to see it soon, because it's UBER fun to work with.

I bounce from story to story. And I wonder why I NEVER get anything done?
Xxkoochidocha-dollsxX chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
congratulations to kandilips! i wish i had entered and i wish there could be another contest. arggghh! i just love kevlie, so irritatingly awesome! you know that feeling huh?
KandiLips chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
heyy sky, i am still pondering over writing up another chapter,, two just doesn't seem like enough for me. lol :] so,, i may or may not do a third... it really depends if i can find any extra time; i already have alot on my plate! :D

~ Kandi :P
Fairy of the Flames chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
Sorry that I wasn't able to join and crud. I wish I could, just couldn't find something.

*is indirectly solving the 14 problem.*
Fairy of the Flames chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
I don't know how long it will take. The Fairy Spark died about a month ago, so I've been writing nothing practically. Sorry... and, thanks for the mention of the Autobahn! now I feel cool!
KandiLips chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
ahaha dont worry, sky... i will update soon! :D and thanks for luvin me! LOLZ!

-Kandi :P
TheWindSinger192 chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Yeah... do you mind if I cut out? I've got alot of time on my hands, so I don't think I'll be able to do it. Sorry.
kokune chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Yay! Extended time!

I've been chewing on my idea for the contest for a while, and I'm finally ready to put it down on paper! I SHALL FORSAKE STUDYING FOR MY MATH TEST AND WRITE THIS INSTEAD! *chucks textbook across room* Don't we all feel better now? ... Well, I do, at least.

Anyway, I should have my entry up in the next couple of days! :)

Darian
Xxkoochidocha-dollsxX chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Um... AM gwevinaholic... But i did a story bittercandy on kevlie based on their friendship. I CANT WAIT TO POST IT! But again, hope you won't stop writing gwevin fics COZ YOURS ROCK!
Shir195 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
oops sorry i didn't read it when it said complete!
Shir195 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
could you please update very soon!
DarkstarHuntsman chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I just have two questions:

1. Do crossover's count? I had a great idea for a crossover Kevlie songfic.

2. If crossovers don't count, do past stories count? I wrote a mainly Kevlie story a while back.

I would like to be in the contest in some way shape or form
Fairy of the Flames chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I'm going in! *dives into it*
TheMOFOprincess chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
omg! i have always thought about this pairing, but i never knew if anyone else in the world ever did. i love Gwevin but this should be intresting. and p.s. i cannot wait 4 Vendetta; its guna b my fav3