Reviews for The Good Wife
Selective scifi junkie chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Oh, this makes me laugh. I'm still a teenager and my parents tried to pull that one on me 'til about two months ago. I can really sympathise with Matthew. This is the funniest of your fan fics yet (I've only just started with you, I know, this is number three).

The kid issue with Sam and Jack isn't an easy one. After Charlie, you'd think this would be hard for Jack in particular.

Still finding it funny. Technically strong english, no errors and I am the pickiest grammer freak this side of the Pegasus Galaxy.
SammieAtHome chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Loved it! So worth the fluff! If you have more ideas within this storyline...put it up...we don't mind!
elleelle chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
thanks for the laugh
froggy0319 chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
The innocence of a child is so priceless ;)
StarnightSam chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
So funny and sweet at the same time! So like real life!
racing snail chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Daddy looked at Mommy and raised one eyebrow. “What d’ya think, Carter? If you got to sleep more often at work, then maybe you wouldn’t need so many naps..?”

Mommy turned bright red. But then, she usually did when Daddy called her that.

love, love, love this line!
leiasky chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
OMG, that was hysterical. Is this going to be a little series? I hope so!
polrobin chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Aw, seriously sweet.

P.
Holy Hannah chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Nice slice of life. Reality can be just as entertaining as superhero action. Although parenting can require superhuman powers at times. Good work, thank you.
IggyMing chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
I'm such a sucker for Sam/Jack with kids stories. Really like this. Hope you'll continue and write some more chapters.
Nynaeve506 chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
roflmao! Oh yeah... so wouldn't need "naps"
Starlover1990 chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
ROFLMAO! I love fluffy gutter...although I do kind of sorry for Matthew!
LaraSGCLena chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
ROFL! Jenn, you did it again. I love reading Sam and Jack in these normal, and so recognizable situations and you do them so well. I'm at my parent's now (that's why I'm not on the Thread :p) and I just told my mom: Jenn wrote this fic -. And told her what you wrote and my mom laughed and looked at my dad and he laughed making my mom turn red. So here I'm thinking I've broken into "the chocolate cupboards" before when they erm LOL
LilyWafiq chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Nice :D
Bristow1941 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
OMG... this is hilarious!

I did something similar as a child - open cabinets (not drawers, they flip out), use shelves as steps, stand on counter, then jump for the item. Eventually I got caught in the act and got spanked for the first time when I didn't seem to get why it was bad and kept trying it.

Jack, after all, never estimates his offspring because he remembers his childhood, whereas Sam believes she was a easy child and never in trouble (and Jacob isn't around anymore to bring up all the times she almost killed him from fear).