Reviews for Red Number Days
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
Really great story it was very great so sad it over because it was really great couldn’t stop reading it.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
Good story it was very good so sad it over because I couldn’t stop reading it.
Persephone30 chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
I absolutely love this chapter. I am astonished at the depth of feeling it brought out of me that has left me in tears. And I know this, as very few works could. :)
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Absolutely lovely!
Himizu-chan chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
Oh my lord... oh my lord! I laughed so hard during this chapter. "a Vulcans-are-not-angry Vulcan"... oh man... that was classic. And of course, pirate talk is always fun...
I was a little disappointed that you did not have Sulu talk like a pirate at all, but the image of Sulu *dressed* as a pirate made up for it I think. And then I start thinking of Chekov dressed as a pirate. Tis suspiciously like Jack Sparrow and Will Tuner o_O I *really* like these new images.
And then the whole exchange at the end where Spock and Kirk are talking about 'farewell sex'... I just sat and laughed forever about that. So fantastic!
Himizu-chan chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Oh you wonderful delightful lit nerd! This chapter made me so happy! _ Almost as happy as any chapter related to Chulu *ahem*
Anyways, this made me wonder... have you ever seen the Vincent Price movie Theatre of Blood? It's a wonderful homage to Shakespeare... if by wonderful, you mean a dude (Vincent Price) is an actor in Shakespearean plays who gets torn apart by critics and winds up killing them in a way that characters die in Shakespeare's plays. It's a bit gruesome, but the Shakespeare references are an absolute joy, and me and my lit nerd friends had a blast dissecting the movie and trying to remember which plays the deaths came from. I would recommend that movie to anyone who likes Shakespeare. _
Himizu-chan chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Sulu in a bunny costume? May I hug you for the mental image that you have given me? _
Oh Chekov... adorable little Chekov... is there anything that Sulu would not do for you?
I'm very serious about cherishing that image of Sulu in a bunny costume at Chekov's insistence. Oh it's so cute and sweet! _
Okay, enough of my Chulu ramblings. Off to continue reading!
Himizu-chan chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Haha that was fantastic... the "eyebrows of doom" and the "eyebrows of incredulity"! Such apt descriptions! I heart them very much.
This is a cute idea for a fic and I'm really enjoying it. The Leap Year Day one was also fantastic _
Marina Lenore chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
Ohgod I can't stop laughing... People's reactions.. holy crap.. so hilarious...XD ohmygod I'm getting a headache from too much laughing, hahaha Oh this was awesome.
Ender's Fangirl chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
Love this story, can always count on some awesome k/s and chekov/sulu from you, keep up the great work!
Ender's Fangirl chapter 18 . 5/20/2011
Oh my god I love this! Star wars and star trek? To die for.
Animefreak Rin chapter 20 . 4/9/2011
Ch 19 got me choked up a little. It was wonderfully written, I read it from beginning to end w/o stopping. -
Doni chapter 20 . 2/18/2011
These were really great. Sweet, sexy, funny, and fun to read. Nicely done.
Doni chapter 19 . 2/18/2011
Lovely!
Techno-Poet chapter 20 . 2/18/2011
Aww, very sweet! I can just picture all of the crew staying there for Christmas, it's a good setting.