Reviews for Red Number Days
Rawring Dinosaur chapter 6 . 20h
Hi! I've enjoyed your story so far :) The fact that Spock is willing to go on an easter egg hunt was so amusing XD

I just have one question. Does this statement "Jim could certainly afford the price of the Easter surprises and their containers which Chekov was so happy about." refer to Chekov being happy about the easter surprises or the fact that Jim could afford them?
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
Really great story it was very great so sad it over because it was really great couldn’t stop reading it.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
Good story it was very good so sad it over because I couldn’t stop reading it.
Persephone30 chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
I absolutely love this chapter. I am astonished at the depth of feeling it brought out of me that has left me in tears. And I know this, as very few works could. :)
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Absolutely lovely!
Himizu-chan chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
Oh my lord... oh my lord! I laughed so hard during this chapter. "a Vulcans-are-not-angry Vulcan"... oh man... that was classic. And of course, pirate talk is always fun...
I was a little disappointed that you did not have Sulu talk like a pirate at all, but the image of Sulu *dressed* as a pirate made up for it I think. And then I start thinking of Chekov dressed as a pirate. Tis suspiciously like Jack Sparrow and Will Tuner o_O I *really* like these new images.
And then the whole exchange at the end where Spock and Kirk are talking about 'farewell sex'... I just sat and laughed forever about that. So fantastic!
Himizu-chan chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Oh you wonderful delightful lit nerd! This chapter made me so happy! _ Almost as happy as any chapter related to Chulu *ahem*
Anyways, this made me wonder... have you ever seen the Vincent Price movie Theatre of Blood? It's a wonderful homage to Shakespeare... if by wonderful, you mean a dude (Vincent Price) is an actor in Shakespearean plays who gets torn apart by critics and winds up killing them in a way that characters die in Shakespeare's plays. It's a bit gruesome, but the Shakespeare references are an absolute joy, and me and my lit nerd friends had a blast dissecting the movie and trying to remember which plays the deaths came from. I would recommend that movie to anyone who likes Shakespeare. _
Himizu-chan chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Sulu in a bunny costume? May I hug you for the mental image that you have given me? _
Oh Chekov... adorable little Chekov... is there anything that Sulu would not do for you?
I'm very serious about cherishing that image of Sulu in a bunny costume at Chekov's insistence. Oh it's so cute and sweet! _
Okay, enough of my Chulu ramblings. Off to continue reading!
Himizu-chan chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Haha that was fantastic... the "eyebrows of doom" and the "eyebrows of incredulity"! Such apt descriptions! I heart them very much.
This is a cute idea for a fic and I'm really enjoying it. The Leap Year Day one was also fantastic _
Marina Lenore chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
Ohgod I can't stop laughing... People's reactions.. holy crap.. so hilarious...XD ohmygod I'm getting a headache from too much laughing, hahaha Oh this was awesome.
Ender's Fangirl chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
Love this story, can always count on some awesome k/s and chekov/sulu from you, keep up the great work!
Ender's Fangirl chapter 18 . 5/20/2011
Oh my god I love this! Star wars and star trek? To die for.
Animefreak Rin chapter 20 . 4/9/2011
Ch 19 got me choked up a little. It was wonderfully written, I read it from beginning to end w/o stopping. -
Doni chapter 20 . 2/18/2011
These were really great. Sweet, sexy, funny, and fun to read. Nicely done.
Doni chapter 19 . 2/18/2011