Reviews for The Evolution Of Team White Fang
Tsukiyo69 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
A really good story.
Morever, we don't find many fiction with Sakumo as main character, so it's even more interesting.
Some time period we don't know very well too.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This is super interesting! I'm looking forward to reading more. Thanks!
Voiceofsummer chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I'd never thought of Sakumo as the sensei of the Ino-Shika-Cho trio before but this was great :) I love seeing that Kakashi has his father's mannerisms. It pretty funny seeing Sakumo coping with being a living legend.

The characterisations of Shikaku, Inoichi and Choza were nicely done, though they seem a lot more adept than the latest generation. And the Forest of Death ... Where else is better to terrify some genin? Lol.

Definitely going to read more of your writing now :)
sakebottle chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
this concept is soooo cool. Sakumo is perfect for the first ino-shika-chou team. I'll look forward to reading more about their adventures. :D
naru18 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
awesome and fun.

sakumo and chibi ino-shika-cho are cute.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
... you know, I could have SWORN that I'd put you on Author Alert... but obviously not, as I missed this. It's funny, and I can't WAIT to see just what he puts those three through - and what THEY put HIM through. Because I'm sure that they won't take being forced to actually WORK very well.
Demand Truth chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
How neat! This was as good as I'd hoped! I hardly ever read stories out of the KakaIru realm, but I've been meaning to broaden my horizons a bit. I love who his team is going to be! Such a cool concept. Onto the next chapter - can't wait. :)
scripsisomnia chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I like the idea behind this story. Especially how Sakumo tries to avoid finding a wife and instead prefers to teach children. The start of a great plotline.

And I noticed he likes to stick his hands in his pocket-very Kakashi-like.

Also the three boys are quite interesting. They are obviously very reminiscent of another team I'm sure we are all familiar with (Ino, Shikamaru, Chouji)but much more skilled, should I say, at the beginning of their shinobi life.

At first though, I thought Inoichi was a girl. Hahaha!

Great work!

Hope to see that the collaboration works out in this story. :)
Black Winter Cat chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Very good start of the story, would love to see the rest too. loved the part when Sakumo talked with the Hokage about him getting a family and he said: "Youve got to be kidding me" :)
susan chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
awesome story I LOled it ! please keep writing ) )
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
OOh, boy, this is interesting . . . very. Sakumo, he's always interested me. Well done so far! Stealth, poison, and chakra sensing . . . in addition to he already seen Hiden . . . man, I have the feeling that Sakumo's getting more than he bargained for. The Forest of Death, eh? What a drag. ;) Wish I could have seen Hiruzen's face at the end!
chessvain chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
an interesting starting chapter i cann't lie that i am incrediable excited. at first i was really cautious about the other author involved but i like her work so far. and i read the second chapter she wrote and it's not bad there were parts i liked and didn't. so i am interested to see where you both go with this.
Tara La'Quinn chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Well, I can't wait to see how this series will work out!
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I love the concept behind the story, and it totally blew away my already high expectations. Your characterization of Sakumo is marvelous. I love how in some ways he's a reflection of Kakashi (or rather, Kakashi is a reflection of him). I especially enjoyed his wit and matter of fact humor.

The character interaction in this story was incredible. I rather enjoyed the little confrontation with the ANBU, especially when the Uchiha answered Sakumo's query with a simple “It would be better for you if you did not.” The challenge simmering underneath was impossible not to love, even if my sympathies lie with the White Fang. Hiruzen's characterization was amazing as well. And I love the way you used his first born son to demonstrate Sarutobi's affinity for children.

Your portrayal of the original Ino-Shika-Cho is likewise irresistable. (And, hey, I like that rather offhand development of the "underneath the underneath" phrase!)

There's so much to love about this piece, and so much that could be said, but I honestly am too tired to rant any longer. I really appreciate this story, especially its unique cast of less-explored characters!
Arrowachi chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is a great idea. I can't wait to read more of this collaberation but first some things I noticed and liked.

I can see where Kakashi gets many of his mannerisms from when reading about Sakumo. I love how they have similarities, like the laid back attitude and the disliking of hospitals, but also differences. I can't quite place the differences but I can tell that they are there. One part I found very funny was the ambition of staying at home and popping out little geniuses, I laughed when I read that. How you described the young Ino-Shika-Cho team. Lots of similarities but also noticable differences. I can't wait to see the forest of death. XD

Arrowachi