Reviews for Fluency
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Neat.
meganechan720 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Of course Sokka would want to go to university. I love how much sense this makes. It seems Toph has finally decided that Sokka can do more than just be a waiter.
terracotta rose chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
awww. the ending was cute.
Miss L. W. R chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
awwwwwwwww that was cute :)
meltinglacier chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I liked this story.

That's basically what I'm going to say.

Generally, I try and give out concrit as well as praise, but I really don't see anything that needs improvement.

So anyway, I like it because:

It keeps Sokka and Toph very in-character. I felt this could actually be in an episode.

You described the scene/Sokka's actions from Toph's blind POV very well (like her hearing the tones of his voice that would give away his facial expressions).

It's short and sweet. I like fics that are to-the-point.

I'm an absolute sucker for Toph and Sokka friendship fics. (Tokka, on the other hand, not so much)

I sound kinda clinical, don't I? Reading my review, it looks like I didn't enjoy it that much, but I really did.

Oh well, it can't be helped I suppose.

So yeah, good job on this.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Love it! Toph is so awesome, and you voiced both her and Sokka so well! Good job.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Oh my God .. I LOVED this lmao.
Jynxed Keyboard chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This sounds like the premise to an epically awesome fanfic, I must say. If you have the time to continue this, I'd love to see something more! But as it is, this oneshot is incredibly witty and cute. :]
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
-chortles- Man, this was so in-character that I don't even know where to start with. XD I loved Toph's responses, I loved Sokka's "not quite seen" reactions, and most of all I love the potential this has.

Excellent job-you've definitely got my interest, if you decide to continue. _
The Peaceful Chaotic chapter 1 . 2/18/2010