Reviews for Dry
Niamh x chapter 1 . 2/16
I cried thankyou xx
mei101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I burst into tears but a I loved it all the more for it! It is an amazing one-shot and I hope you do more like this and and ALEX"S ALEX! XD
batmanistheshiznit chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
...sad...Screw you Blunt, Screw you.
Brackenfern chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Please post another! This is so sad yet enthralling.
To die upon a kiss chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love it!
Monster Mads chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Very interesting story. I liked the TS Eliot reference; that really is a great line. Well written angst, something that takes a lot of practice to get right, too.

"his solemn brown eyes had solidified into chips of lightning-bright tiger-eye." I like that imagery!

"That was the moment that Alex Rider learned that hate is not the opposite of love. The opposite of love was apathy, and apathy's name was Alan Blunt." Also a great line.

Wicked one-shot :)
DrWhy chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Its so sad i almost cried... Why does everyone write Alex deathfics?
So1Thought chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I hate you because you ruined my day with this depressingly good story.

Poor Alex...
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Wow, I must say, you're got a really good way with words. I'll have to see where this little AU goes.
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
in ur AN you said something about hating ur guts, but how can anyone hate the guts of such a talented author?

thanks for the sequel! ur too nice to be true, so unless i'm dreaming ur an angel of fanfic

by the way, i eally luv ur work! keep it up,

Minevera Elizabeth Juniper chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
*sobs* That's so sad...

I definatly burst into tears. *sniffle*
Flaremage chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
see this is why some drabbles are better than the longer fic's, because they get to the root of the story quicker! of course something like this will happen to an agent hell anyone whan you get no downtime, no after mission treatment and no hospital time! it was awsome like the first and damn you almost made me cry!
LynnMF chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I liked it I think you did a good job wiht not hmm i guess Ill go with drawing it out er Im not sure how how to explain what im trying to say but yea I think its good.
wow chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This is so sad but very well written. Nice job.