Reviews for From The Mixed Up Files
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Absolutely brilliant. Laughed aloud seriously about a dozen times; Ianto snark is actually the best. Also a bit odd that Mixed Up Files was literally three feet away from me on my bookshelf as I read this. Used to love that book as a kid. :) Thanks for the laugh!

Lexi
Kiwee chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Ah, Jack. He wouldn't be nearly as awesome when he doesn't come up with crazy schemes like this. I can totally see him with a shit-eating grin, brightly chirping out "Hi!" and then running for it.
Rupzydaisy chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
The text messages at the top were good :D

Like the line with 'Grand Theft Alien Corpse' :D

Tetris on the Vortex Manipulator :D

And they ran!

Oh this was really good, I can totally imagine this happening! Written great from Ianto's POV.

And I loved the whole instant messaging conversation at the end. You're really good at writing humour!
Arlath's Star chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Brilliant! I couldn't tell you which bit I loved most!
Batsutousai chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
That was so many kinds of amazing.
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
aahhahahahha! I'm laughing like crazy. The last bit with Gwen and what movies to watch with Jack is also genius. :D :D
CantThinkaNuffin chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Very funny, this. I liked it.
ThatsHarrassmentSir chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
That's hysterical. I love the converation about what movies are safe for Jack to watch. Very good!
Andine chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Highly amusing.
writeeofpassage chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
freaking hilarious.

loved the whole thing - especially the end.

XD
miss-sci-fi chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Ah this was really good. Much love
Tracyann45 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
that was so funny,

loved it. xx
milady dragon chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This was absolutely hilarious! Especially the Ianto and Gwen IM convo at the end...and Jack thinking he's going to get some while they're in the closet...LOL!
Beregond5 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Oh wow... Jack really likes to do things the hard way, doesn't he? XD Congrats, that was a great read!
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Cute story as is, or worth expanding.