Reviews for Naughty Boy
Victoria DiFrank chapter 1 . 10/11
Hello, just wanted to let you know you are a great writer and Courage the Cowardly dog is one of my favorite of all time cartoons! Freaky Fred is also one of my favorite cartoon villains. "Hello friend, my name is Fred. The words you hear are in my head." Hahaha.
The only thing really wrong is, you got to remember Fred was sane compared to the other villains. While he was a bit creepy, he did have boundaries. Plus he was more similar to a rapist than a serial killer. (Sorry, I tend to over-analyze things.) But overall, you took me by surprise and gave the character a completely different perspective, so great job! I also love the way you put detail and switched dialogues. Please do more villain backstories!
deactivated90586udgnxk chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This is great! I love how you incorporated the flashbacks to Fred's childhood. Excellent :)
Kyle chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
TOkun92 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I think I'm gonna have nightmares now.
FlamingToads chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
O.O This is awesome... I don't really know what else to say. Haha! _ Great fic!
mrssalvatoreDK3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010

this is majorly screwed up.

but so am i! so i freakin loved it! there was the perfect amount of blood and a bit of violence and cannibalism, which is what my totally wigged-out mind loves!

fantastic! keep writing, you nnaaauuuggghhhttttyyyy person!
Storytelling Spazoid chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I *love* this story. It was the right amouth of gore and angst. It made me feel - dare I even say it - *Fred-like face* Nauuuughtyyy
sulfur angel chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh, my. This is a little further than Fred went in the show. I'm not sure if I do or don't like it.

To add characters, click on "Help", (it's towards the upper-right hand corner) and they have an e-mail address you can send characters and categories to. I think it's the top one, actually. (The reason I know this is because I just submitted Freaky Fred as a character a few minutes ago. Hoping that they'll add him on.)
wizardbaker chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
wow..this was really good.

And you thought my story was sad
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
A good thing to do, This I do, do say is true ! Make it rhyme so it will be more...NAUGHTY
LeorinaUchiha chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I was so perfectly fine until the ending. It was very well written though this sounds alot like the freaky barber. Keep up your writing. Freaky yet awesome. You go!