Reviews for Naughty Boy
deactivated90586udgnxk chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This is great! I love how you incorporated the flashbacks to Fred's childhood. Excellent :)
Kyle chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
TOkun92 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I think I'm gonna have nightmares now.
FlamingToads chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
O.O This is awesome... I don't really know what else to say. Haha! _ Great fic!
mrssalvatoreDK3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010

this is majorly screwed up.

but so am i! so i freakin loved it! there was the perfect amount of blood and a bit of violence and cannibalism, which is what my totally wigged-out mind loves!

fantastic! keep writing, you nnaaauuuggghhhttttyyyy person!
Storytelling Spazoid chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I *love* this story. It was the right amouth of gore and angst. It made me feel - dare I even say it - *Fred-like face* Nauuuughtyyy
sulfur angel chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh, my. This is a little further than Fred went in the show. I'm not sure if I do or don't like it.

To add characters, click on "Help", (it's towards the upper-right hand corner) and they have an e-mail address you can send characters and categories to. I think it's the top one, actually. (The reason I know this is because I just submitted Freaky Fred as a character a few minutes ago. Hoping that they'll add him on.)
wizardbaker chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
wow..this was really good.

And you thought my story was sad
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
A good thing to do, This I do, do say is true ! Make it rhyme so it will be more...NAUGHTY
LeorinaUchiha chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I was so perfectly fine until the ending. It was very well written though this sounds alot like the freaky barber. Keep up your writing. Freaky yet awesome. You go!