Reviews for Code Geass Megiddo: Word Dramas
Ranger24 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
and that is the ultimate temptation of suzaku.
Kerilu95 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Hey WingZeroAlpha! I'm looking forward to your next chapter so please update as soon as you can! Thank you for publishing this great stories for us to read and enjoy! :)
DarkJackel chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Well that explains the crazy. Nice presentation.
Ragez chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Incredible work!
Lord Alania chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
It is cute, I do not mind it. I cannot say it is overly interesting, but the way you introduced the last line after ripping off R2, though cliche, was quite a powerful scene.
astrocitizen chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Don't mind at all :) I kind of like these kinds of stories... glimpses of the in-between time of season1 and season 2

Based on Suzaku's behavior in the "present" - or rather his deteriorating mental state - can one presume that the ethereal meeting with his lady love did not go as planned?
Tracer28 chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Man. That was a pretty big bomb. Especially for someone like suzaku who has such a fragile psych.
Magery chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
That last line... Charles you brilliantly sadistic bastard.

Great work.
ByPerfectNature chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Another great installment. I can't wait until the next Megiddo chapter comes out.
Lord22 chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
It's good to see more from you after this time. This word drama was rather interesting, and I get the feeling it's building up to something. That said there is one minor point of concern regarding this fanfic. While Code Geass Megiddo Word Dramas is well written and adds a lot of depth, neither Kallen nor Lelouch have made an appearance during the fic, even though they are listed as main characters. I would really like to see more of Lelouch's time as a Prince. I'm particularly interested in how Lelouch got the scar on his eye. You've alluded to a time when he started breaking free of the Geass, but that's all we really know about it.

Still, nice work.
HesitantSoul chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
WHAT A TWEEST :O

Whether your chapters be short or long Megiddo is guaranteed not to disappoint :)
Props to you Zero.
Tracer28 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Man, this was one epic chapter!
I love the deliverance you did here though another behind the scene I would like to see is when Milly and the others regained their memories wheb C.C unloccked them.
DarkJackel chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Nice. Hopefully we will also get to see them being freed from whatever the Emperor did to them. Experiancing Shirley and Rizals' reaction to learning Lelouch's true identitywould be fun as well. Possibly as part of setting up their resistance.
Criticanon chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
... Wow. That's probably the most awesome thing anyone's ever written for Milly. Hell I can even see this as an actual audio drama. This is why I love your stories. You know how to deliver verbal curbstomps, and really you can write Code Geass characters.
astrocitizen chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
A very good episode, and helps to solidify Milly's role - and that of Shirley, Rivalz, and the rest - in this new continuity. I wish Sunshine had done something like this in the original series. While she made for some fun episodes in the ARCHIE style with the cat hunt, etc, she was otherwise just a spectator - not even a Greek chorus - to the action and the major storyline.

BTW, don't fret over utilizing CR's official manner of ennobling someone... it's a well-orchestrated manner and you've iven the appropriate credit. Besides, I've seen where professional writers have basically plagiarized an interview given by an actor in its entirety for dialogue... this is nothing.