Reviews for After
midnightread chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Love this story :D
Arashi7 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
So cute! I loved that Sam's obssession with the Olympic Games is contagious. Also, Finn is a really, really cute kid; I was very amused at his defense of Sam because 'she's not Carter'.
PaulaRway chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Great story. Loved the use of the Olympics throughout - clever and funny (and, of course, fluffy). Will we get more information about the kids? Like any good story, it leaves me wanting more :)

Thanks for sharing.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Ahahahahaha I love this!
MajorSam chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
AWWWWW! Just discovered/read this whole thing. BRILLIANT! Yes, Hockey and the Olympics ARE different! (I adore both) Really lovely story, especially as I was insane about the Games this year. :D

MSam
jabeye chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Very cute! I'm a lover of the winter games myself, and I really enjoyed all three parts of this story. I liked the sense of checking in on the evolution of their relationship with each Olympic games. :) Nicely done!
myeveryday chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Aw, this was so cute! I absolutely loved it. Finn was the perfect addition to their family. I'm glad he (along with the puppy) was included in this story. Once again, you did a fantastic job!
myeveryday chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
No way! I row! We're actually going to Nationals tomorrow... I started rowing after the last summer olympics, so I haven't had a chance to see it yet. We have watched video, but it's just not the same. As for the chapter, I thought it was great. Daniel's reaction was just perfect. I loved it!
Soleya chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Aw. Thanks for cheering up my day. :-)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Okay, I know this is so very, very, unconscionably late, and I'm sorry about that. But I'm here, finally! Woo!

I loved this. So much. -hugs it- As always.

I hope you're well. :)
sg-1fanintn chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
I loved this...and I hope you'll revisit Sam, Jack and Finn in some other stories!
Julie chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Just to say I thought this was a really great story and very cute - especially as I'm one of those people who do watch the ice hockey 'cos it's the Olympics!

Julie

.uk
katejones2005 chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
aw, just plain aww/cute and very obviously great
BlindingFirefly chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
This is one of the best "Sam and Jack have a kid" scenarios I've ever read. I loved it! Well done! And I know what you mean...normally I hate sports, but I make an exception for the Olympics. I'm hardcore...except for curling. :-D
Anna B chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Loved this story and how you revolved it around the olympics and Sam and Jack. The last chapter was especially good as I loved how you wove Finn into the story. And I'm glad that Sam ended up with a Canada sweater (I type this as I'm watching that game) because of AT being Canadian and all.