Reviews for After
HeRonFan chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Lovely. Homey. And thank you for the phonetic spelling. Let's hope Sam will be Earth-bound for the future and be part of family first hand instead of in correspondence.
HeRonFan chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
"Honey." Ah-hahahahaha
Took long enough to get to Daniel's reaction of that. Why am I totally embarrassed for Daniel right now?!
Cute chapter. Good friendships. Great TV.
HeRonFan chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
As a Canadian, this was very amusing. For example, "He was under the impression that she, like Daniel, couldn't tell a Canuck from a Leaf, let alone know who the Wild were." In case you're not a hockey fan, well done!
However, more importantly, as an SG1 fan, this was even more amusing. I love it when you write from Jack's perspective because when you tackle the inner dialogue, or perhaps I should say monologue, of O'Neill's mind-well, it's "simply" stellar.
mebfeath chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
Awww, cuuuuute. Little Finn's adorable! I love this idea of happy family. It'd be interesting to explore the whole Jack-as-a-stay-at-home-Dad thing; I can imagine there would be room for some distinct moments of trepidation and fear based solely on previous experience. Hmm...
midnightread chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Love this story :D
Arashi7 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
So cute! I loved that Sam's obssession with the Olympic Games is contagious. Also, Finn is a really, really cute kid; I was very amused at his defense of Sam because 'she's not Carter'.
PaulaRway chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Great story. Loved the use of the Olympics throughout - clever and funny (and, of course, fluffy). Will we get more information about the kids? Like any good story, it leaves me wanting more :)

Thanks for sharing.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Ahahahahaha I love this!
MajorSam chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
AWWWWW! Just discovered/read this whole thing. BRILLIANT! Yes, Hockey and the Olympics ARE different! (I adore both) Really lovely story, especially as I was insane about the Games this year. :D

MSam
jabeye chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Very cute! I'm a lover of the winter games myself, and I really enjoyed all three parts of this story. I liked the sense of checking in on the evolution of their relationship with each Olympic games. :) Nicely done!
myeveryday chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Aw, this was so cute! I absolutely loved it. Finn was the perfect addition to their family. I'm glad he (along with the puppy) was included in this story. Once again, you did a fantastic job!
myeveryday chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
No way! I row! We're actually going to Nationals tomorrow... I started rowing after the last summer olympics, so I haven't had a chance to see it yet. We have watched video, but it's just not the same. As for the chapter, I thought it was great. Daniel's reaction was just perfect. I loved it!
Soleya chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Aw. Thanks for cheering up my day. :-)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Okay, I know this is so very, very, unconscionably late, and I'm sorry about that. But I'm here, finally! Woo!

I loved this. So much. -hugs it- As always.

I hope you're well. :)
sg-1fanintn chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
I loved this...and I hope you'll revisit Sam, Jack and Finn in some other stories!