Reviews for Our own taboo
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Oh...my god,twincest is my most favorite yaoi...no oh,by the way,I loved it
MrGagaSlashLover chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Aww fluff ending!
wolfydies chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I say 'meh' too! Anyway, I like your writing. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
aweeessoommee*:.。. o()o .。.:*
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
wow
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
nice ;3
Karen chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Why can't that happen in the show...well not the sex but at least some kissing would nice... but no... that would"poison"(sp?)the mind of the young.I Love twincest! especially CodyxZack XD It was so hot!
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I loved your story. I love Zack and Cody as a couple.
BlendedMinds chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Awww dentention i think of it with fondness, three cheers for naptime. :)

Poor Cody he is always getting the sharp end of the stick. Wow that sounded weird. Anyway great one shot! :)
Itanaru101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Zack Cody HOT YAOI!

I loved it!

Please write more!

Mel!
Mrs. Scott Kennedy chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I loved the part where Cody's like, "But that would be like..." "Twincest!" Zack says it so happily! I love Zack in your version of the story. Nice!
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
ooh! another good one! :)
AngelaCoryShipper chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I am so into the Zack and Cody pairing :) They are very obvious especially Zack. I actually do think Zack may have feelings for Cody on the show and secretly loves him. Do you notice how he always seems bothered every time Cody has a gf? He tends to say something negative about his girlfriends and gets annoyed. Or is it just me? Incest is so beautiful and I love it :)
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Oh, how I love twincest too. :3 My friends think I'm joking, it's rather funny actually.
Yami-Yugi Slash angel chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
i love twincest in stories but not real life... but i love this story!