Reviews for It Ended With a Bang
Schatze8210 chapter 1 . 5/4
Just now discovered this great story. Very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Great story!
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Great Sam and Jack story. What is so eerie about this is that there are most probably a greater chance of something like this happening than meeting extra-terrestrial beings wanting our planet.
polrobin chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Fabulous story.
Sussie chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was a refreshingly realistic view of how it would work should the "world" come to an end. Great characterization of Sam and Jack.

I wish it had been longer and maybe a bit less US centered but I supposed the first priority for the SGC would be the US and only then would they no doubt turn their eyes to the rest of the world and thus that would have been chapter 2 in your story? ;-)

Anyway, this is perfect as well, it seems you stuck to your plan which is a lot better than writing more just because people want it and not knowing where it's going.
getcarter chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
OMG, how did I miss this? Love everything about it!
sammie77 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Wow - never saw this before. Absolutely awesome! Gotta save this one to the hard drive! You paint an awesome picture of the end of the world. Really, really enjoyed this!
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Great story. It was somber and sobering with the mass destruction. But, our Jack is such a hero. He does it effortlessly. And Sam so commanding in spite of her believing she lost Jack. A funny reunion. I laughed when Jack's response to Sam's blowing off steam...

""Tell ya what, as soon as you perfect that whole predicting the future thing, I'll never do anything without checking with you first," he said." Adding this to the apocafic list. nell
sci-fied chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
THIS WAS FANTASTIC! Sam and Jack were perfectly in character and I could totally see this actually happening on the show.

Fabulous!

sci
BookLover11 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Holy cow! This was awesome! Totally believable! It had me hooked! Great job!
LY00 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Oh wow! Excellent story. I love how you had Jack and Carter on their own separate adventures. And, of course, the happy ending. :-) And it was perfectly in character as well.

Thanks for writing.
Kara Thrace chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Loved it! So believable, heartbreaking and heartwarming all at once, very well written - thanks!
Thors Mom chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Great story, loved it. have already read it twice. so in character. More please? would love to see what they do next. Thanks for writing
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
A fantastic end-of-the-world fic with decent unique characters and a plot that doesn't have any sudden rides to the rescue. I liked that you put in the moment of realisation for Aaron that he'd been travelling with a General! Great story!
jafacakes chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Great fic, but you must know it just begs for a sequel :-)