Reviews for Loving in the Kitchen
Firefly8762 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Minachan: *pant,pant* That was pretty good.

Plagnister: *wrinkles nose at Minachan* Mina, I thought you were a cat... not a dog?

Minachan: *indignantly looks to Plagnister* Hey, its not really Mina's fault she loves Ivy/Rachel pairings.

Plagnister: *shakes head in disapointmet* But you could be a little more dignified about it.

Minachan: *grins viciously* But Minachan wasn't the one found howling at the computer screne at one o'clock in the morning to Sas/Naru. That wolf tail you have there thumping away. One would think that you were a dirty dog instead of a wolf.

Plagnister: *gasps in horror* You said that you were going to keep that to yourself.

Minachan: *smirks* You started it first, picking on Mina cuz she's enjoying a little Ivy/Rachel action.

Plagnister: *walks off grumbling to self* You fight dirty Mina.
Roarax chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
*dies from utter hawtness* This was sexy and amazing and skilled and sexy and beautiful and fluid and sweet and so, so, so sexy. Oh, did I mention it was SEXY? Hmm. Maybe I did. Oh well.

It's so cute how a simple phrase like "I love you" can send the vampire into a raging wash of hormones, forcing her to take Rachel right then and there. But then again, the witch didn't exactly seem to mind. Me likey lots!

As always, amazing writing style and great work. Keep it up!
Beryl Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
As always baby this was absolutely delicious. :) I love the little addition of Rachel giving herself to Ivy in every way... the thought of Ivy feeding on Rachel is really hot.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 2/18/2010