Reviews for Beached!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 15 . 4/15/2010
hey!

awesome ending! i hope u update soon! - :)
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 15 . 4/15/2010
Well now, everything makes sense!

Although I am a little disappointed that it ended, you did end it nicely. Tied up a few loose ends except for the father. Which could lead to a sequel somewhere down the line...right? LOL

I have to say that as I think back on your previous chapters, I almost felt as if I were reading one of the PF paperback novels that were popular back in the day. It read that good. I really think you could make a living writing, if that's what you want.

I look forward to reading whatever PF fiction you care to try next.

Keep writing!

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 14 . 4/14/2010
Laurie thinks that Keith's reasoning was stupid? Hell no! I take back my earlier comment on chapter 12. Keith is a freakin' genius! He's really got the ole' noggin in overdrive, baby. LOL

A good solid couple of chapters. I have to admit that I was kinda expecting a mermaid storyline here. I guess I was wrong.

Can't wait to see where you take this.

Jonesin' again.

Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 14 . 4/11/2010

Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 13 . 4/7/2010

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 12 . 4/1/2010
What a surprise, Laurie thinks Keith's reasoning sounds stupid. That made me chuckle out loud. Good job on capturing a typical sibling relationship.

So, I wonder who or what lives in that big ole house?

Jonesin here...

Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 12 . 4/1/2010

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 11 . 3/28/2010
Ah, ain't nothin' finer than blackmail.

I really like the little details that you put into the story. For example, Keith tossing the baseball while he talks to Laurie. It really has nothing to do with the story itself, but it's cool that you include stuff like that. It provides a better visual for the reader.

Okay, next chapter please!

(Karen)
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 11 . 3/28/2010
hey!

hopefully they'll find some lead for where they can find Sandy.

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
Oh, the mystery deepens! I gotta tell you, you're beginning to master the art of "Cliffhangers!" Please oh please, don't make me wait long for the next chappie. I'm jonesin' here!

Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
hey!

uh-oh...what happened to Sandy?

Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
hey!

hmm...what IS wrong with Sandy?

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
Okies, the last few chapters were very good reading. But I'm still dying to know just what is Sandy's deal! Will we find out soon?

One thing is for sure...great fun will be had as Keith and Laurie try to tutor Sandy. Can't wait for that, should be very interesting indeed.

More soon, please.