Reviews for Avatar: As Told By Neytiri
Blistik13 chapter 8 . 3/31/2019
What happens to the next chapters
Rob chapter 8 . 5/10/2017
Are you going to continue with this story?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
That story is amazing! I never thought of the story THAT way and I'm so thankful that you retild it like that! Can you add a chapter where someone ( preferably neytiri has to pee or pees? Tnx!
Scififan33 chapter 8 . 2/16/2016
This is good! Will there be more?
joneil25 chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
awesome story it would be great for an update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
update soon please i like how her story is showing you how long and how hard it was to teach him their ways!
TemperanceBooth1 chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
This is really intriguing. I love how you put all the details into Jake's training.
BlackMajesticNight chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
PLease update!
Aria chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is so cool! More! Please! I loved the movie Avatar and I get were this is going. How did you learn their language? Oh, and I'm pretty sure Neytiri's name has an A in it somewhere. Keep giong on this!
BigBootyBaby chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
This is a really good story. Too bad it isn't complete.
A review chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
Cool
talenia of pandora chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
By the way, you were saying stop that, you misspelled the Na'vi phrase, "Ftang nga". Irayo ulte Eywa ngahu (thank you and Eywa be with you). Kiyevame, kid.
Cc chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
This is awsome please give more
Michaela Roberts chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
I LOVE IT!

You're SUCH a great writer! I go on my computer every day to see if you've added another chapter yet. ;P I cant wait until it's finished! I dont have any suggestions or corrections for your story(other than the occasional mispelled word, but we all get those), so you're doing great!

Have fun writing!

Sydney
Michaela Roberts chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I like it. :) Makes me wanna read more.

Sydney