Reviews for Avatar: As Told By Neytiri
Panthermonspartner chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
Can you post as soon as possible? This is very sry interesting! I love avatar and I think doing it from neytiris point of view is really awesome. Love the story!
Spexatar chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
This ones good, I wish someone would revive it. Definitely one of the best. You're a great author though. Good neytiri pov story. Let me rephrase that. GREAT NEYTIRI POV STORY!
windjinx13 chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
I like this. I never could think of what Neytiri was thinking in this scenes, but you played her out very well. LOL I liked how Mo'at changed Jake into the Na'vi clothes. The outbrust sounded just like Jake.
masteress Saber chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
please finish this!
masteress Saber chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
This is awesome! it's great to see the story as told by 1 of the na'vi people
RuinofDarkness chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
My, my! I cannot wait until you update *_*! This fanfiction really is coming nicely. I'm on my seat for more DX!
Melissarocks chapter 8 . 5/19/2010
Great chapter can't wait for more
Anonymous chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
Please continue on to chapter 9 and beyond!I love this story so much!You have an awesome style of writing!Keep it up!
prettytightkid chapter 8 . 5/12/2010
Great writing. Its really nice to see everything in neytiri's eyes. Keep it up, and mabye extend it past the soul transfer?
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
You're doing a fantastic job, I felt I was Neytiri following her skxawng student/future mate in her point of view.

I would love to see more of this... I was drawn to this because throughout the movie, I was thinking, hmm I wonder what Neytiri was thinking when Jake did this? or at that scene? Or when Jake said this? My most favourite part of the movie was when Neytiri meets Jake's Tawtute self and they exchange their "I See You"s, so I'm keen to see Neytiri's POV on that scene.

I'm keen to see more of this so please update asap :D I'm wondering will you extend this past the movie after Jake wakes up after his soul transfer ritual?
Flanagan96 chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
good keep going
LadyDV011 chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
update soon i love this movie today has been my first time watching it and i can just say that this story is absolutely awesome
land law is for losers chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
This is so nice! Update soon!
Izzle-M chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
Great Job!
I'm really enjoying this story.
Update soon.
Gamma Lead chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
I love how this is going, especially seeing things from Neytiri's point of view. I can't wait until later on in the story when her opinion begins to change and when Jake becomes one of the People. :D
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »