Reviews for Avatar: As Told By Neytiri
theshadowswhisper chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
this is very cool! i enjoyed it a lot.
SGT.CJC chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
Wow! oops! I bet that was a mistake. I remmember seeing that in the film though I think that was a later encounter as he didn't get snagged by it.
This story is brilliant and well written I cmmend you.
Well done.
Some spelling mistakes like 'gray' but nothing too serious.
Oel ngati kame
SGT.CJC chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
Hi! Remmember me! sorry I haven't Reviewed in a while but my computer has been acting up.
As I have said this is great you really have got the characters down to a T.
However I must point out that the other huntress' name is spelled "Beyral". She is mentioned only once in the film and script so I alsways praise her presence in stories. I am merely pointing out the spelling propper of the name.
sorry for the short review but I only wanted to point that out.
Well done, great for a first fanfic.
Oel ngati Kame Tsmuke
clara200 chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
Intreasting fic. I like the details and how she sees things. Keep writing.
Blue Hunny chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
Upon seeing the movie again with the release of the DVD, I will modify my earlier critique about contractions. She does use them, but in almost every instance there is a mispronunciation or other mistake that makes it seem less natural to her speech, which of course is harder to convey in a written story. Besides, it is rather picky. I can say I had no such problems with her dialogue in this chapter, which I enjoyed very much. Can't wait for the next one!
therealjcamry chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
Hey good chapter, glad to see you're back writting!
PaddySnuffles chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
Aw! That kid is cute! How old is she supposed to be? I can't wait to see her interact with Jake... It'll be cute. :)
Lol poor Neytiri has her work cut out for her. We humans are far too fond of poking things for this to be the only time Jake does something like that. ;D Great chappie, thanks for updating!
Puerto Rican Darius chapter 7 . 5/3/2010
Dude u should update this immedetly (spelled wrong). But I really like ur story I feel it f**king spectacular. I feel like I'm reading the actual script. I like how the characters progress through the story. I like everything about it the whole 9. Anyway I look forward to read more of ur story
CriminsonQueen chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
you should stop using all these strange words. they're to hard to follow. just stick to the eng version. other than that its a fabulous plot
CrystleIceFire chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
Love it! Keep writing, update soon! :)
Izzle-M chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
I love reading this story! I used to not like fanfiction that much but now I'm an addict thanx to this story. Keep up the good work!

And update soon! :)
Izzle-M chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
AWESOME!

(AWESOME!)
Kintarr chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
I like what I've read so far. I'm excited to read the following chapters though I can see that you havn't updated in quite a while. : /
Izzle-M chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
These chapters just get better and better! I love the maturity of the text. Truly a great story to read! ;P
Izzle-M chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
This is so good. The story drags you into itself in such a way that you cant stop reading until you've finished the chapter. It has been written so maturely. You should totally keep writing. It's incredible 4 ur first fanfic!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »