Reviews for Avatar: As Told By Neytiri
Izzle-M chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This is really good. I didnt know half these words existed! Now I know some Na'vi! YAY for me! It's a really complex story and that's why I love it. Keep up the good work.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I love this story!You've written it so well!I can really get in touch with the character and story when I read continue!:)
Melissarocks chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
Great job! Update faster please!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
Great chapter

Wait for the next one
cody365 chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
Good chapter. I love the substance and depth is as far as facts of the world of Pandora. The transition of Neytiri's feelings seem very real and accurate. Great story so far, keep writing
skxawng chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
wow, i think this is an amazing story. its really helped to get inside neytiris head to see what she's thinking. completly movie accurate from what i see so far.

for an awesome story i suggest reading aftermath by scott washburn

you can read my reviews for it too :)
Blue Hunny chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
I liked the chapter; it was good filler with enough character and plot development. I would be careful, though, with the dialogue between Jake and Neytiri. There were several instances of English phrases that don't seem to fit with Neytiri's level of understanding ("attitude adjustment", "you're" [contraction], etc.). Although the movie does a poor job with her English consistency from scene to scene, I think writers should endeavor to improve upon it. But like I said, I like the plot you are portraying and the level of detail in each chapter. Keep up the good work.
cody365 chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to hear more. I really love how much you follow the story and how real it seems. There's not much to improve on to my knowledge.
SGT.CJC chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Another great chapter, from a great writer.

Well done on this chapter it is,as always, well written and very inspiring. An excellent depiction of THE greatest move of all time keep it up.

Well done again.

Oel ngati kame
Gengarz chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Looking forward to you next update! You have real opportunity here to fill in the time with Neytiri teaching Jake that we didn't see in the movie! But still, I don't think you will go through every day in the 3 months :,(. That would simply be too much writing :P

But I have high expectations from this story from now on!

Really enjoy it :D
SGT.CJC chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
Excellent! a very good Neytiri point of view. The language used is excellent and informative, and there are absolutely no mistakes that I can see. Well done and keep writing.

I would say more but I am a bit preoccupied, I apologise.

Oel ngati kame Tsmuke

Keep writing and update soon please
ab chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
Great FanFic

Wait to chapter 6
LuLu Reader chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story(: it is really great! please keep going, and update soon! great chapters
xOut-Of-This-Worldx chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
Awesome! Please update soon!
ShatteredColors chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
Neytiri is starting to like Jakee. :D haha.

i really enjoy this! please update soon. ]
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »