Reviews for Avatar: As Told By Neytiri
cody365 chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
great chapter. I only saw one thing. Neytiri had told Jake that the Pa li he was to ride was a female before he jumped onto her. Also, and I'm not completely sure, but I think you might have the Pa li's name worng. Just a few things but otherwise an outstanding chapter.
Random Person chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
Love the story and love the length of the story. So keep writing! Update soon!
victoriaev350 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
good job, it's very accurate to the movie :)
cody365 chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Awesome story so far! It really feels like Neytiri is writing it.
Omatikaya'itan chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Great job so far. I like how you use the scenes not in the movie but from the screenplay as well. Your version of Neytiri is believable and makes for an awesome new perspective on the movie. I like all the extra details you throw in so don't worry too much about slowing it down, but if it helps you write a better story, the streamlined version works also.
Perdita Durango chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
One of the best Avatar fanfictions over herer. Very well written, can't wait for more!
LuLu Reader chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
hi, i just want to say, i love this story! please please continue! i also love how it comes from Neytiri's point of view, who is totally my favorite character(: please update soon, and also, i love the extra story you've added on at the beginning about the sister(: great story!
Firelord Lionheart chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
I like how you portray Neytiri's character. Looking forward to the next chapter. *faves*

Minor critique though; The M in Marine is always capitalized.
Midnight Tennyo chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Yay! Thank you for updating! I really like thisy so far, please don't give up on it, it really is my favorite "through Neytiri's eyes" story. I think you've got her and the other characters down pretty well, much better than other stories. A few little things though, like uniltirantokx is the name of the dreamwalker's -body- (the avatar) not the dreamwalker themselves, which is uniltiranyu, so pretty much any time in this story, where you put uniltirantokx, it should be uniltiranyu. When Jake's not in the avatar, for example, they would refer to it as uniltirantokx. Also, it's not that big of a deal, really, but some of the dialogue from the movie is missing. One last thing is that I noticed was that you wrote "The dreamwalker didn't resist this time, but marched ahead compliantly, his eyes slightly glazed over," but he was actually forced to jog (and if someone's holding onto your hair, that's going to be kind of hard, lol), and he was kind of freaked out, asking her what was going on (which she ignored). Anyway, just little things! Please keep writing! :D
ShatteredColors chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
hahahaa. It'd funny to see what Neytiri thinks about Jake and his alien-ness. ]

I really enjoy reading this.

update soon, please. :D
anonymous chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
I thought this chapter was very good. Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
AVTRobsession chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Great story!Please Keep Writing!
AvatarFreak chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Love the story, its written really well. Pretty much no grammar mistakes or anything which is really rare in fan fics. Keep it coming!
therealjcamry chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
I like the story how its in Neytiri's view. Keep it going, looking forward to more!
Stego24 chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
This is one of the most detailed Avatar fanfics I've read: it's really impressive. And so far you've done a good job in exploring Neytiri's mindset, which is automatically tricky as she's not the main character in the film and she thinks differently from humans. Looking forward to seeing what comes next.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »