Reviews for Avatar: As Told By Neytiri
Maelyws Argent chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Good good good. And you took the time to painstakingly put out many Na'vi words. I'm proud of you. Well...

Ugh, my english teacher would kill me for this review i would kill me for this review. so tired...
Blue Hunny chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
I think this story has a good level of detail. If one wants to add a very believable level of character insight to a story like Avatar, it will take more than one or two chapters to cover one or two scenes. In fact, I had the impression that it almost sped up too much toward the end of this third chapter. I agree with others that Jake's POV is overused on this site so I like your approach. Neytiri is the more interesting, multifaceted character anyway.

Overall, I think this is good, stylized writing that keeps the eyes moving while evoking some good old identifiable human insights. Fiction is more entertaining when we can immerse ourselves in more than just the visual aspect of another world; your description of the character's internal experience makes it easier to be on Pandora with her.

Keep it up, you're fans are waiting!
smashbrawlguy chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Nice chapter. I saw nothing wrong with it, so good job!

-SBG
CRAZY-SUMMER chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
This is spectatcular. I love the movie, as well. Keep writing!
trixter77 chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
You know, before I even read this chapter I want to reply to your comment about getting caught up in the details of things. I've been -enjoying- the details you've been putting into this. I admit, I've been getting caught up with the Neytiri that you're spinning. So far, I like it a lot.
Inzainiac chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
Awesome chapter! In the movie, I wasn't so sure about Neytiri saying that she saved Jake because he has a "strong heart", but you put it into a context where it fits perfectly :D

Great job on the chapters thus far, I can't wait for more :)
ShatteredColors chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
really loving this. I can't wait to read more. :D

you're doing an amazing job. ]
VividInk chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
Good chapter, very good. I like the way you throw Neytiri's thoughts of regret into her actions. I feel that a bit more of her thoughts could be put in, but you're the author, so it's up to you!
VividInk chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
So she still doesn't know his name. I expect Neytiri and Jake will meet in the next chapter, yeah? I definitely look forward to that.
Palulukan-Makto chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
I see nothing wrong with the grammer or the spelling, this story looks to have much potential and I eagerly await another chapter. Ever since I saw the movie I have looked at things differently, This is definitely different and exciting.
UnnamedUser00 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
this is an awesome story. please post more.
ShatteredColors chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
i love this. :D you write it so incredibly well.
Midnight Tennyo chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is really interesting so far. I look forward to an update!
smashbrawlguy chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
You might be on to something. I'm keeping an eye on this one.

-SBG
MsMuffetsTuffet chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Excellent! I love the fill-in-the-gap stories and this one from Neytiri's POV is well done and most welcomed amongst the many stories from Jake's POV.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »