Reviews for Ophelia
J the Drafter chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Hmm. The writing is good and I thought the idea was imaginitive, but you should warn people about the episode six spoilers at the end.
ludenberg chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
T-that was tragically touching. I tried my best not to shed a single tear.

This fic captured my heart so quickly. And your idea of Beato as Ophelia is truly heart-wrenching.

Even if this is just a one-shot, it's magnificent. Every paragraph you wrote made my day.
skywolf666 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Good lord you had me running scared there for a good portion of this fic... Kudos to you for being able to do that, it really shows your talent. That felt so tangible, I had my hand to my mouth for almost the entire time going, "Oh god, oh god..." You captured so much in just one shot, stop doing that, lol, you really make me wish I was as good as you are. I have so much to work up to to even creep up below your level, I guess it's something to thank you for. This was amazing.

Now, i have to admit to not being familiar with Hamlet, but I got the gist of what you were trying to portray with Beato here, and it struck chords... The poor woman. Witch or not, she still has her human qualities and everybody tends to forget this when she pulls out the "tsundere" card... Battler, I felt like you nailed him right on the head and it was great to see it put down on paper, (onscreen, same difference)... Ahh, the emotion... I don't think I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight after reading this, the imagery was simply too vivid... Where was this picture? I'd love to see it, especially if it inspired this, it has to be noteworthy.

Amazing work, as always!