Reviews for Lips Meeting Lips
Ranma4801 chapter 6 . 8/17/2015
Oooooh, I hate it when they fight like this, because of a misunderstanding, it sucks.
But a jealous and protective Ranma gotta be my fav thing, I love that about him, he's the jealous type to me not Akane, because he gets jealous more than her and even when he doesn't have a reason and every time Akane gets jealous, she has a good reason and has every right to be, you gotta update soon, don't stop now, I love this and I can't wait to see how will they make up, and also I hope you update in Live, I love this story so much, it's one of my favs, keep up with the good work and good luck ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
Come on Ranma... man up and Kiss the GIrl and then bitch slap all your rivals
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
oh please please let Ranma go on a rampage
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
oh dear oh dear oh dear...

RANMA don't back down... come on buddy... grow a SPINE
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
oh please please let Ranma go on a rampage...

I'm dying here

this is really good btw... cause it's killing me
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
I so badly want Ranma to go ballistic
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I love Ranma's reaction.

About time we see him properly jealous and threatened
PepperonyOwl chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
*wail* I started reading this thinking it was finished (I know, own fault for never checking). All I wanted to say it's a fabulous story - so sweet and romantic and I love all the jealousy and back-and-forth. It's a brilliant and lovely story. It would be a shame to forever remain discontinued. Please write the next chapter - please, please, please!
PepperonyOwl chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Oh-brilliant twist. Ranma insulting her was sure to get her sufficiently riled up to agree without thinking it through first. Nicely done.
PepperonyOwl chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
love it - very nicely done. Love how Ranma's all jealous and Akane's completely clueless!
ufc91 chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Oh my! Those two read have to find a way to communicate!
Bobbwa chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
Dude. Finish this.
anirbas10 chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
loooooooove this fiction please update soon i'm dying to know what happens next 3
O'Donoghue chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
This was surprisingly enjoyable, I love your take on the motivations and conflict. I was really enjoying the present opening to past story, but I think what it needed was to be slowed down as you got to the kiss fast and showed it was to happen. What might have worked better would have been to start on Ranma making his move on the day but make it a question of why he chose that course of action, leaving the story to lead to the drama of him making that choice, allowing the reader to still be surprised and add tension to the result. Still a solid read and I hope to see more.
YumikoRin chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
This is awesome! Whole-Heartedly waiting for the next chapter- please update soon! :'3