Reviews for He Is My Latest Accessory
riaam chapter 20 . 1/27/2016
Oh my God!
Dear Liz, I just cannot stop reading this story.
Wow, I'm out of words. You bring up a new Clarisse, a new Joseph, new fellings! 20 chapters at once... I could not stop myself. It's addictive!

Kisses
Maria
sabiya21 chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Sleep with him
Kristi-Julie chapter 20 . 1/3/2011
I'm so glad Clarisse decided to leave the palace for good, and stay with Joseph at their new house. And I'm also glad Joseph made her make the decision on her own. :)
Merida Hughsie chapter 20 . 12/29/2010
I KNEW IT! I FREAKING KNEW IT!

Told you it's not really a choice. Clarisse probably went back for all the reason I listed ... :P just teasing. Well writen, and beautifully told, but (I know; she's never contend :P ) I would have wished for a bit more soul searching and reflection on Clarisse's side ... you know, how is she feeling about this decision, how did she end up going in the end.

Loved the story, really.

LG Andrea
Veve chapter 20 . 12/26/2010
I was like what are you thinking Clarisse. So glad she changed her mind. Just sad the story is over.
Vluy chapter 20 . 12/26/2010
La,la,la Happy End! :D But you shocked me before that because I really thought Clarisse decided to go back to the palace... I'm so glad that she didn't - as was Sylvia! A life with Joseph is the better choice! Also, I would like to read about Sylvia again as she is a really likable character.

A late Merry Christmas to you! :)
OSUSprinks chapter 20 . 12/25/2010
You are so freaking awesome. I really thought she was going to go back. You really had me! Well done. I have enjoyed Sylvia. I hope she shows up in something in the future!

Laura
theadmiralscoffee chapter 20 . 12/25/2010
You're welcome and this was a nice conclusion! C&J forever :)

You had me scared there for a minute but you made me happy in the end with tears of joy. I hope to see more stories from you in the future and Merry Christmas!

~Hailey
bluegirl-783 chapter 20 . 12/24/2010
Hi

Woohoo, she made the decision I was hoping she would- stay with Joseph and not return home! I was rather worried she would go through with stepping out of the car, but thank goodness she didn't!

Great story, and I can't wait to see what you write next!
Faby chapter 20 . 12/24/2010
What a lovely ending..this was a wonderful Christmas gift! love it with my life...and for a moment I tought Clarisse was insane and I was like: don't do it Clarisse...stay with Joseph..anf FINALLY they stay together :)
theadmiralscoffee chapter 19 . 12/22/2010
Ugh I haven't reviewed for you in forever! Sorry!

Anyway this is just as captivating as it was before :)

Poor Clarisse is stuck in a rut again...I can't wait to see what she chooses!

Sorry once again for dropping off the radar...

~Hailey
Vluy chapter 19 . 12/12/2010
Hey, Sylvia is back! Now, it seems just natural that she was behind those news! :) I hope that Clarisse will finally take the opportunity and marry Joseph and have a life on her own. She deserves it! :)

Go on! :)
Kristi-Julie chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
Clarisse has to go along with the chance she now has gotten. It would make both Clarisse and Joseph's life much easier.
sevy MMAD chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
Wow, that was really unexpected! With all the things I could imagine, this one really I didn't think of.

Sylvia is really a good person (I wonder how she managed to raise such a son!).

The opportunity is great, of course, still... I wonder what Clarisse will chose. It's not an easy decision, is it?

Anyway, you seem unable to disappoint me. I'm really glad you updated, because I like your chapter very much. This story is getting more and more interesting.

Thank you so much!

sevy MMAD
Merida Hughsie chapter 19 . 12/10/2010
What a false bitch Sylvia is! It's all her plan and everyone else are just pawns in her game. Little respect for humans. But brilliantly written. I'd love to see her get what she diserves in the end.

LG Andrea