Reviews for Adorable Psycho Versus Disneyland
warfolomei chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
O.O oh this just got awesome.
warfolomei chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
She had it comming.
warfolomei chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
O.O Why would he do that .
Under Armour chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
my favourite ap story, funny, well written, i truly love it.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Haha, LMFAO, this was hilarious. Great job! xD I love this series. :P
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
The one that topped the list was right after they'd ridden down Splash Mountain—she'd leaned flush up against him and whispered, "God, this ride made me so wet" in her most sultry voice, and he'd literally squeaked. " - rofl; now, THAT is something I can see Sarah doing normally.

Oh, God, she's gonna kill Belle. "Well, you see, Belle, despite you being my girlfriend's favorite Disney Princess, you're also a very pretty brunette standing within a twenty-foot radius of her territory, and—" Oh, Christ have mercy. Belle is a brunette, and we know what brunettes in Chuck's vicinity do to our adorable psycho.
jagged1 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Thanks for the grin producing chapter! The bit about Space Mountain was my favorite part - It leaves a lot to the imagination. :)

Thanks for such an amusing addtion to the AP franchise.
P.J. Murphy chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Ah, the perfect cure to a lousy Monday. Hysterical! The Space Mountain picture thing was EPIC! And I'm sure there are a few couples out there that always wanted to try that.

Thanks for the Monday pick-me-up. Funny story!
PrincessRachel13 chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
I love adorable psycho Sarah and I love this... thanks :)
Fire From Above chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Man, I cannot figure out the logistics of doing it on Space Mountain. And I'm happy that the awesomeness of Fantasmic was able to make a believer out of Sarah. Too bad she and Chuck are now banned from seeing it again for a couple of years. Thanks so much for the story.
Jimmy-J105 chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
I lol'd during the Casey/Sarah call. Great story and great chapter. Thanks for writing it and keep up the good work.
Frea O'Scanlin chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Poor Melissa Hartmann. It's almost poetic. She was so excited to become part of the show, and now she'll be part of the show. Forever. As I'm sure there are still molecules of crispy Melissa floating around that lake.

AP's absolute fascination with the show, combined with a screechy singing voice, and her taking out some kid for the last chocolate cupcake...SHEER brilliance. And Disney Jail? I wanna get thrown in Disney Jail! Well, okay, given the color of my hair, I wanna get thrown in Disney Jail some other day than this one. Thank you, Crystal, for making Disneyland safe for us brunettes for the next five years. Magic Mountain? Not so much.

And the ending? Just perfect. It's been said before, it'll be said again: you completely rock. I will never look at Space Mountain the same way again, that's for sure.
lucky713 chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Excellant part of the AP I suggest you never let the Disney people know you wrote it or they might be afraid to let you back in the park or nay of thier stores.
mxpw chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
What a fine conclusion to the most adorable of all the Adorable Psycho stories. Which brings up a point I wanted to make sure to cover so I might as well do it now. Your version of AP, better than any one else's, best encapsulates the adorable part of Adorable Pyscho. Her squealing and bouncy excitement over Fantasmic and then later the explosive ride on Space Mountain was just wonderful. I think us other writers could learn a thing or two from you about how to make her truly adorable. Wanna help me write 9 Months? :P

There is too much stuff in here to really cover, so I'm just going to try and hit the highlights:

- Sarah assaulting another kid. Over chocolate, no less. Irony is awesome!

- Sarah's "remarkable puns". I could just see AP using fantasmic for weeks after this, to describe just about anything, but mostly plowing, to the point where Chuck regrets ever taking her to Disneyland.

- Sarah wanting to slide down a flag with a sword in hand. Pirate wench Sarah would be hot.

- The location where Sarah conveniently stores things. Chuck really needs to go on an exploratory expedition.

- Sarah's last parting shot before Chuck manages to drag her away. Just hilarious.

- The entire scene after Space Mountain. Just amazing.

- The fact that Sarah keeps a framed photo of their Space Mountain jaunt on her nightstand so she can see it when she wakes up every morning.

- And last, but not least, Sarah's "I'm pregnant".

What an amazing job you did, crystal. I'm very impressed. You took the idea behind AP and made it your own in a way nobody but you could. This story was funny and horrifying and yet adorable and sweet at the same time. Just like you. :P
Katsumara chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Ha. Oh boy. What a blast this chapter was, and this whole story for that matter! I loved it. Sarah sure is the adorable psycho indeed.

Keep up the fine work, crystal!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »