Reviews for My Best Friend
FallenAngelCas chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
-Smiles- Doesn't look like it's cheesy to me, more like sweet. Loved it.
Ghostkid33 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Cheesy? ARE YOU KIDDING? This story was absolutely lovely! I totally enjoyed it!
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
That was not cheezy! I abssolutely loved it! We need more stories like this.
WonderGal101 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Beautiful...just beautiful! I applaude the effort you put into this story! I just started back to watching the SWAT Kats and I've alwas pictured the boys to be side by side. Keep it up!
GurardianStar chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
I think it cool. It really neat how you wee able to mix a song or poem together with a story.
KitsunexMaxwell chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
I liked... from the lyrics of the song to the scenes you displayed you did a very good job on the song fic!

~K.M.
N'kala99 chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
how sweet! i love it! the scenes are so touching. do more!
Eeveelover chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
Cheesy? CHEESY? Twas beautiful, really it was! I *like* mushy fics (as long as they aren't /romantic/ mushy/fluffy fics **shiver**). I love Razor and Chance... they're the best of friends, and you *SO* captured their relationship well, IMO. Keep writing! Oh, and Digimon rulz. _~
NightDream chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
I think it was cool.
Jane Silver chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
I loved it. Pleace contune to write more.
Kay chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
::sniffs:: Awwwwwwwwww... ayi, that's so SWEET! You've just touched my secret soft spot when it comes to SWAT Kats... they're so close. GAAAAHH! I LOVE IT! It's sweet and beautiful and makes you all warm and happy...
NightDream chapter 1 . 3/24/2001
I think that is sweet and funny.
Bean2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Aww.. this is sweet too... no offense to the other authors... maybe I'm just not looking hard enough... I can't find any good SWAT Kats fiction! Besides yours of course
kelly chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
I thought that was a good story
Readasaur chapter 1 . 11/24/2000
You need not fear Cybra, your fanfic is excellent. It's always nice to hear about two good friends. :) Please continue writing, stories as good as yours are fabulus discoveries.