Reviews for How did this happen?
Moeru80 chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
No words...Just the feels..I WANT THE LAST CHAPTER...!Too bad u won't write it tho...Makes me sad...Loved your story!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
you never did that last chapter with the audiences reaction.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Does nobody realize that Renji is playing the Suitor who is to be married to Juliet? Oh my god! That's so perfect, because Karin and Renji are just so fucking adorable, like I always imagine them have a flirty, friendly relationship.
QueenB chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
So many feels man!
QueenB chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Where's momo? I think her reaction would be funny.
QueenB chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Reading this chapter gave me so many fangirl vibes.
Panda-Angel-Wings chapter 8 . 5/18/2015
Sigh. This was an emotional rollercoaster. I think Ichigo overreacted too much, but this is Ichigo freaking Kurosaki we're talking about so...maybe it was normal. XD
Hitsugaya you stupid, he just doesn't understand that he loves Karin. Poor Karin.
I'm gonna read this whole story today.
You're an amazing writer. :)
-AngelofDarkus
ixpizel chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
Beautiful!
Can't wait for the last chapter!
ygh chapter 8 . 4/18/2015
I loved the whole play but I 5think you should put some more in it to make it Evan better okay !
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
I think you mean double dead, since he's already dead... Ya know.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Love these funny stories of yours. Wish I could make some as good as this. You mind if I borrow some of your ideas? Pretty please.
forever122 chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
I so badly want to see the end!
idi chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
A great story, I wish you could finish the last chapter but even without it I'm glad I took the time to read through the story.
NickyDawn chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
Pls. Pls. PLs. Update This Story! :)
lazy.flower chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
This parody/humor-version of Romeo and Juliet is utterly HILARIOUS. I love how Kenpachi keeps freaking out all the audience members and going WTF? at his squad members not wanting to fight, and the "scary" idea of Toshiro crying... oh, just cracks me up! xD And ahhh, the Vizard! x3