Reviews for How did this happen?
Panda-Angel-Wings chapter 8 . 5/18
Sigh. This was an emotional rollercoaster. I think Ichigo overreacted too much, but this is Ichigo freaking Kurosaki we're talking about so...maybe it was normal. XD
Hitsugaya you stupid, he just doesn't understand that he loves Karin. Poor Karin.
I'm gonna read this whole story today.
You're an amazing writer. :)
-AngelofDarkus
ixpizel chapter 8 . 5/5
Beautiful!
Can't wait for the last chapter!
ygh chapter 8 . 4/18
I loved the whole play but I 5think you should put some more in it to make it Evan better okay !
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
I think you mean double dead, since he's already dead... Ya know.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Love these funny stories of yours. Wish I could make some as good as this. You mind if I borrow some of your ideas? Pretty please.
forever122 chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
I so badly want to see the end!
idi chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
A great story, I wish you could finish the last chapter but even without it I'm glad I took the time to read through the story.
NickyDawn chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
Pls. Pls. PLs. Update This Story! :)
lazy.flower chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
This parody/humor-version of Romeo and Juliet is utterly HILARIOUS. I love how Kenpachi keeps freaking out all the audience members and going WTF? at his squad members not wanting to fight, and the "scary" idea of Toshiro crying... oh, just cracks me up! xD And ahhh, the Vizard! x3
nisey610 chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
Hurry up with that chapter Plesae! Later, Nisey610.
nisey610 chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
I'm dreading this, i'm dreading this. I have always cried at this scene. I always think it's gonna end differently but it never does. Later, Nisey610.
nisey610 chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
I hope you are going to tell what they talked about backstage if not I am going to be left to my own imagination. Believe me that may not be a good thing and yes I liked the big brother code. Later, Nisey610.
nisey610 chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Get him Karin! I am so wrapped up in this. YOu have to keep writing. I know this nxt is depressing but I'm sure it will be ok! Later, Nisey610.
nisey610 chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
what is Ichigo up to? He has something planned or is just anticipating the fight scene? Later, Nisey610.
nisey610 chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
You know I think it would be great if Kubo could make this in one of his side line stories. I can just imagine it now! LOL Later, Nisey610.