Reviews for In Vino Veritas
Kiorru-dono chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
this is so well written and is just so heartbreaking and awesome at the same time! great job :)
Royslady51 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Well, he's always had a problem leaving his brain in the 'on' position...
DonnaForPresident chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Wow. I wish this had more chapters because then I could leave more than one review. Utterly impressed by your writing style. You paint such a clear picture, and you have the characters so completely right it made me read the whole thing several times over. Wonderful!
desolee chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Ack this is perfect and I love it
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This was great!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I was stalking your page to see if there was a sequel to the all mighty depressing story. There isn't...but at least this is a little bit of a happy. I love the idea of a drunk Doctor giving away all the...Doctor's secrets. Well, his kissing ones. Wonder if that will come up in conversation again. Love how he still goes from very dark to being cheerful and talking about how great she is. Very sweet.
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
OMG! So cute, absolutely in-character! I loved it. I can't wait to go read the sequel!

~Your Worshipfulness
LiteratiAngel chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This fic is just gorgeous! I was a little wary about it at first because of the idea of Alt!Ten turning to alcohol but it worked a lot better than I was expecting and the dynamic and emotions between him and Rose were just spot-on. You captured them perfectly and I hope to read more in the future ]

LiteratiAngel
cassie89 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Adorable. Absolutely adorable.
scifigeekgirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I really enjoyed this. I loved how you wrote TenII. I know this is a one shot but this definately could have a sequel - maybe a morning after type story?
archiveidiotjello chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Yay! Loved this. I have to say you are one of my top three doctor who writers. Your characterization is spot on and your description is incredibly vivid. I don't suppose you are going to continue this piece? It serves very well as a one shot in my opinion, but it feels as if there are loose ends to tie up.

Also, a note on the title. I know it is Latin. 'in vino' means 'in wine,' obviously, and I know that the subject is 'you' from the ending of the verb. So, 'you _ In wine.' but what does 'verit' mean?
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This made me feel so sorry for them both...It was very good though, and written well. :)