Reviews for Forgotten
Pointy Objects chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
This was fantastic! I'm so thrilled; literally, I was on the edge of my seat for a while there. I like that the smaller side stories played into something bigger, and everything came full circle. It was very refreshing. And you have a knack for characters voices and dialogue. There was just a lot about this that I enjoyed. The ending was perfect! I love it!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
No Seeshomaru a cheater! That broke me! I thought they would mend their relationship! But i loved the ending! I hoped that kouga secretly remembered everything and was just waiting on kagome to say something. So good. Love your story!
sesshylovr chapter 15 . 11/23/2015
I actually teared up a bit when Kagome was reunited with Rin. Love the way you decided to end it _ 3
neelufarbanu chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
Awesome... good work .. definitely different plot
MaknMyWayDwntwn chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
This was executed beautifully. As someone who has watched, loved, and owned this movie for years, this was definitely a great adaptation to a good story. Your incorporation of demons was genius and ALOMST seamless.

I liked that you used demons, but the speculation that led them to believe it was demons was a bit odd. As far as outrageous ideas go, aliens still could have been a guess. You even kept the abduction word, which refers to aliens and not exclusive to demons, which was the whole point of that line Sango said when she found the note and the line Kouga said when Kagome bought it up to him.

Still a great job though. I liked that you combined both endings (that's what that was right?) and that she saw Kagura in the end. Unfortunately I am left with the same feeling I get at the end of the movie where I'm just like... Well what now? She freaking knows everything and she's supposed to not be insane? Or extremely paranoid? Or a control freak when it comes to her kid? It would be awesome if you made a sequel, but I understand if you don't. That would require much more energy.

Excellent work! Four thumbs up because my feet are hands too.
ForgottenAutumnReign chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
Awe! Yay! I adored the ending :)
Rebecca Frost chapter 14 . 10/16/2015
Naraku is despicable.
Rebecca Frost chapter 13 . 10/16/2015
Naraku and Kagura need to pay for what they did.
Rebecca Frost chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
I want to know exactly what Naraku did.
Rebecca Frost chapter 11 . 10/16/2015
Terrific.
Rebecca Frost chapter 10 . 10/16/2015
Naraku is behind what happened to everyone's memories.
Rebecca Frost chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
This is really good.
Rebecca Frost chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
Naraku has to have something to do with this.
Rebecca Frost chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
Those were some very through demons. I wonder if Naraku had anything to do with this.
Rebecca Frost chapter 6 . 10/16/2015