Reviews for Is that Leo?
ebonypol chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I love this! And I could defo see Leo being like This and then following Simmons like a lost puppy :D loving it :D
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
no no definitely thought provoking! and i'm on the fence with this one. Leo i think would either do as you've done here or become even mre obsessed perhaps on the basis of trying to make it all seem like a joke again even though it never will be again. I do agree on that point very much though, you cant experience something of that nature and walk away unchanged, it just isnt possible. So yeah good job on Leo, personally loved the part where he says 'burn it all' after thinking no one should be a part of that life. excellent :)
Ouchimoo chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Oh man! IS this Leo suffering from Post traumatic stress? XD . .just give it a week . . .he'd prob start following Simmons around like a puppy.
1Timberwolf chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Wow, great story, loved it. But I have only one problem. . . . You've really got to continue this.
I Caught Myself chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Really loved your fic! I've always thought about what happened to Leo after the film and how he would have coped with being mixed up in it all.

Again, I loved it :)