Reviews for Sorrowless Field
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
This is quite lovely.
sirladysami chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
Oh my gosh. This story. I don't know why I didn't find it sooner. It is breathtaking. I'll have you know that I am not an "oh my gosh" person. I NEVER use it, especially in the written word. This story has me feeling deeply. I haven't figured out what yet. Anywho, great job!

sirladysami
pegada chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
i've read this story before...but i don't recall it making me laugh so much...

I love the banter between Kel and Neal. It's cute, and absolutely hilarious.
Jamas chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
I think you peg the characterisations just perfectly. And your ideas about Kel's emotions and reactions, and Neal's reading them, are wonderful!
bebeschtroumph chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
Just read this. Absolutely beautiful. You actually reduced me to tears. I love the poem/song you used. I also love the idea of Kel demanding one proper kiss from Neal.
Lucie - or Lux chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
God, no one ever captures the poignancy of their friendship so well, much less manages to complicate it so beautifully beyond that. Spectacularly done, thank you, thank you.
Aris Dalton chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
That was absolutely gorgeous. You have quite a gift for writing these characters so poetically and beautifully. I loved all the meanings and plot drabbled into a story. The poem works very well with this piece. I liked the way you incorporated into your writing.

~ Aris
Rockstar with a Vendetta chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
Oh, this still affects me in such a beautiful way, even so long after SMACKDOWN (I'm journeycat, by the way!). The writing is just so poignant, and the characters have so many dimension. It's just gorgeous all the way through.
Phosphorescent chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
What lovely prose! I particularly liked Neal's words about Kel embodying 'her people'; I can see that. Also, the reference to a seemingly well-known Tortallan tale about a healer (and a shepherdess) added a touch of realism.
Magna Parva chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
Reading this somehow makes me want to cry... you have a gift