Reviews for I'd Steal Your Heart Before You Ever Heard A Thing
SammiLoves2Write chapter 11 . 1/29
This was so good!
-Sammi
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
Uhm... So, it took me forever to read this (Don't ask) but when I finally finished it, I was totally in love with it! So, I guess, uh, good job. And thanks for sharing! It was AWESOME! :3
The Magnificent Pickle Fairy chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
There you are, charming me over again with your fics. really nice job. thank you for giving me the pleasure to read this.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
PUCKLEBERRY HHA LOVE THE STORY
indefinitely undecided chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
I think I might be in love with you! This story is amazing! You are a really gifted writer and besides a few gramaticall/word choice errors ( I litterally mean a few, like once you said knew instead of new... That's actually the only thing I can think of), it was perfect. I loved the plot and execution of it. I loved you're characterization and the way this Quinn Finn Rachel Noah situation rounded put. It was funny and charming and witty and emotional and beautiful and I loved every second of it! Thanks so much for posting!
indefinitely undecided chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
I think I might be in love with you! This story is amazing! You are a really gifted writer and besides a few gramaticall/word choice errors ( I lotterally mean a few, like once you said knew instead of new... That's actually the only thing I can think of), it was perfect. I loved the or and execution of it. I loved you're characterization and the way this Quinn Finn Rachel Noah situation rounded put. It was funny and charming and witty and emotional and beautiful and I lobed every second of it! Thanks so much for posting!
evidencenotseen chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
I was looking back over some of the nominees for the PR fanfic awards, and this was one of the first PR fics I read of yours and I remember being SOOO excited every time you posted a new part. I haven't reread it in awhile because it's not on your livejournal, and it's just as lovely as I remembered! You really are WAY too good at writing these crazy kids.
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
great story

mel
hsmrmae chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
Aaawwwwww OMG I LOVED IT! it was sooo cute and I loved that Noah fell in love with her first! And I loved the ending!
Spagle chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
I loved this. It was so wonderful. I'm not a huge racheal fan, but she was so wonderful and sweet in this story. I kinda of wish this had happened on the show. Thank you for sharing your story with the world. Never give up on your writing, you have a talent.
pursuit of dorkyness chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
absolutely brilliant. *claps with tears in eyes*
hyperwing chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
Really really fantastic story. I love how Puck is with her and I just love the whole story :)
Momo89 chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
Loved it :)
Who.Cares.22 chapter 11 . 12/15/2010
this story was amazing... i had so mich joy readong this! keep writing! you are awesome!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 11 . 11/2/2010
AWW! I loved the series. Thank you for writing this! I'm supposed to be sleeping but I couldn't help it! Good job! xD