Reviews for Our one and our only
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
It would be nice to see you make a sequel to this, possibly one of David taking Charlie and Sasha back to New Orleans for a visit, and have them visit Anne-Marie's grave. 'Hearing' Charlie's thoughts on the matter would be interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
A good story. I like David a lot! He's so unnapreciated. I should think Anne Marie would more likely be David's grandmother, since the second movie seems to take place in the 1990s. Since Anne Marie never could have had David if Charlie hadn't saved her life in the first film, Charlie was actually saving David's life even before he was born. A real guardian angel!
SilverWolf1500 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
That was cool, I don't know why, but I liked the second one better. I know, it was Sasha. Like Lilly in Alpha and omega, I tend to like the sexy innocent type.
Tsunami Storm chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Dang it! You beat me to it!

I was gonna write a story just like this. Oh well. Great job with it!

I have a suggestion. You could show a snapshot of Anne-Marie in heaven with a mischievous grin on her face, and Annabelle with the same smile, looking down at Charlie. That would be cute!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
loved it!
andrew chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
great story :D
bbkelbel717 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
wow! that was really clever! I grew up watching all dogs go to heaven and just wished that anne marie would have been remembered, it could have been cool if they made that same connection with the second movie! Thanks for sharing!
Korom chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Oh wow, this one shot was great~

I had always wondered what happened to Anna Marie, and this gave a really good idea on it.

And I'm glad I wasn't the only one that noticed the motorcycle helmet similarity thing in the second movie.
AshWolf Forever chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I wondered about that, whatever happened to Ann Marie. Well done on this one.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
*teary eyed* awwww. that was so cute
GreenCyberWolf chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Very cute story. Ya know I never noticed if David and Ann Marie looked the same but what a neat idea. Really well done. And she grew up to be a jazz singer, lol, I can believe that i mean she grew up in New Orleans no better place to become a good jazz musician.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Very imaginative, but for one minor detail: time. Itchy was a grown-up dog by the time of the first movie; he'd have been, in all likelyhood, dead of old age by the time of the second. But he wasn't; he died eating chicken bones, if you look at his arrival in Heaven, and by all appearances he wasn't all that much past his prime.

Still, I do like the idea of connecting David to Anne Marie that way. In fact, if you're interested, there's a site that this story, and any others you might have, could be very welcomed on. If you're interested, look for All Dogs Go to Heaven Source.

Memory Verse, Romans 1:14-15 I am under obligation both to Greeks and to barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish. So, for my part, I am eager to preach the Gospel to you also who are in Rome.
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Hi! Wow! This is so amazing!

I like that you made Anne-Marie into a singer. That would suit her... :)

I liked All Dogs Go to Heaven VERY MUCH! That's cool that you tied it with the second movie. :)

I was dissapointed that they didn't show what ever happened to Anne-Marie, so I'm glad you made this! :)

Thanks for making this!

~~ Anitoon3
damonika2009 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This was a good one-shot!
Geekgirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I loved how you connected the two movies. I mean, I always wondered what happened to Anne Marie.