Reviews for Insertion: Reflux!
jaelin910 chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
last updated october 2003? DAMN. this was a pretty good story
jaelin910 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
wow fluffy got talkative at the end there...
one.who.reads chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
You need to continue this story! Also, I always like it when I find a good author who has several stories up. Gives me more to read.
Byakugan789 chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
Having a hard time keeping this one up? It's obviously not hard for you r to write orrigional content, almost nothing in any of your stories is what you could justifye as source plot based.

Good though. Much better than what your other one devolved into.
Riniko22 chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
I hope you will be doing more with this story sometime in the future. I enjoyed the other story this split off from and this one is a blast too.
sparky555 chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
Hilarious stuff, wish ther was more of it! But don't stop writing the current stuff this just makes a funny brake.
Baughn chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
The sheer insanity is impressive.

See, this is why you're one of my favorite authors. Nothing better to liven up a dull car-trip.
FF chapter 4 . 3/6/2007
I honestly think this could work better as a drama rather than a comedy, but then i dont find writen works funny very often.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
Awsome! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Xeronoia chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
nice.
star chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
What about the Amazon techniques, like Hidden Weapons and Hiryu Shoten Ha?
Shakeval chapter 6 . 4/27/2006
oh yes, Carrot this is wonderful, the whole idea of it is what i love most.

i'm a big fan of your other story Insertion and Reflux is just great.

i'm really looking forwards to some more chapter for this and i sure hope you aren't dead or something man, cause that would be a terrible shame.
Cobra-100 chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
Your Insertion fics sould be updated! Don't leave us hanging!
Rignach chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
great sidestory. although i would love to read what the gods where thinking in the mainstory about the change in managment. or how the demons like fluffy got to know about him/her.
Inverness chapter 6 . 2/20/2006
Aww, update soon please!

You stopped right before the good part. (