Reviews for Relativity
Aeterna Nox Rosa chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Trust Ried to floor the Doctor. :) I love it. Favouriting this.
Lucillia chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Nice fake-out there. You expect Reid to be a Time Lord and...
mavic chen chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
It's called Temporal Physics. But if Reid called it Transdimensional Engineering the Doctor would smile and say it was something along those lines.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is PERFECT! Reid's reaction was spot on! *favorites*
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Something all Doctor Who fans know-when the Doctor meets someone who can grasp what the TARDIS is, he is DELIGHTED.
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Transdimensional Engineering. Doctor Who has never said so. This is another fic that boasts that a character from another show wouldn't be fazed by the TARDIS. In the TV Movie in 1996 Grace grasped it quite well after the Doctor told her was temporal physics.
silvaerina chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Well done! This is hilarious. If transdimensional engineering is a mathematical concept in Criminal Minds 'verse, Reid would know about it what with his PhD in mathematics (to say nothing about physics). Of course the Doctor would ask if Reid has a pocket watch. He likely hasn't met a human from Earth who would have come up with that, while utterly flummoxing him to boot.

I know it was written three years ago, however, if you could continue the story...
20Waffles20 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh wow! That was hilarious! Thank you for that, even though I just got very strange looks for my giggles...
yankees545 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
that's hilarious and completely realistic, well it would be if they ever met, which would be amazing!
JLynnB chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Short, sweet and to the point. Long Live Tom Baker! Lynn
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I really rather love this story. How Reid just knows things that that amasses me to no end. Wouldn't it be funny if Reid acctually was a time lord just the doctor didn't see the right pocket watch?
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Oh wow. I actually laughed OUT LOUD. My mother (and my cat) shot me a weird look. That was awesome. And that watch bit was just classic! Nice one, tfm.
KK chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Love, love, love it! Especially the part with the watch. :)
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
one word:

awesomeness!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Very enjoyable, very in character for Reid. I regret I don't get the pocket watch bit. Was the Doctor checking to see if this was a Voyagers! crossover?