Reviews for What Fates Impose
legacyalice chapter 60 . 11/21/2020
This is incredible. I looked back over the chapter at the hotel and sure enough, one of the phrases. Well done. Not gonna lie, I think I'm liking this story more than the actual series!
legacyalice chapter 35 . 11/15/2020
This story is amazing. I love it. You're incredible.
Ninad Jeevan Deshpande chapter 41 . 11/1/2020
Steelejay chapter 68 . 9/16/2020
So it does finally get better. They aren't broken after all but man if felt like a close thing there for a long time. It hurt to read.

It would seem that, with no activity since 2015, Frea has abandoned her FF writings so this review is more for future readers.

Ignore the spoiler reviews from "Guest", but be aware that this Chuck story is perhaps one of the most angst filled of any I've ever read. The characters come closer to their breaking points than I think they do even in the show, due to more complicated plot lines for Chuck. The despair at some points is almost unbearable. This is not a Charah romance story like most other FF.

Frea has some something completely different here, and it's admittedly very good, but be forewarned, there's rough sailing ahead. Be patient with our heroes. Their issues are almost their undoing.
Steelejay chapter 60 . 9/16/2020
I don't get this story. This isn't Charah. This feels like a betrayal of their connection. They feel completely broken. Both of them. It doesn't seem like there is a path back from this.

I'll post another review if you prove me wrong.
Guest chapter 55 . 9/12/2020
yeah droped this story ... it was fine until this mindcontrol crap started but after that i can only recommend to anyone who reads comments to not bother with this story ... sure it's well written but like most authors this one went one step too far and dropped of the metaphorical cliff ruining this entire story

it is just not worth reading it regardless of how good the previous parts are ...
Guest chapter 54 . 9/12/2020
congrats you ruined the story ... it was a good story until this mindcontrol crap appeared ... now i wish i hadn't read any of it ... just delete this piece of crap
Guest chapter 54 . 9/12/2020
man this is one incredibly boring chapter ...
Guest chapter 53 . 9/12/2020
too cliché ... this kinda ruins the story
Deal With Itt chapter 12 . 7/24/2020
I thought she called him Chuckles
nire47 chapter 34 . 5/21/2020
I am halfway! Don't think the number of chapters registered with me when I started on this adventure. I am loving this.
Onwards I go!
ReaderNotAWriter85 chapter 68 . 3/21/2020
Absolutely amazing story. Couldn't stop reading it. Really enjoyed and loved everything about it. Thank you for sharing this with us
klipdoctor chapter 68 . 3/19/2020
I really enjoyed this AU and it's provided a great distraction from what's going on outside at the moment. Thanks
kanjichibi chapter 7 . 6/12/2019
A really great chapter.
kanjichibi chapter 5 . 6/12/2019
Great introduction to casey. I really hope Chuck/Sarah happens really soon.
2,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »