Reviews for What Fates Impose
doRodrigo chapter 39 . 3/26
Loving it! Hope you update it soon enough. Keep up the great work. Cheers!
bummed out chapter 68 . 3/3
This is one of my favorite stories on fanfiction. I've read it at least 3 times. I know there's no chance that there will ever be an update but man do I want one. There's just so many different avenues this author could take... I can't help but hope that when I end up back here that this story has been updated, so far no dice... lamenting over, Thank you for the great read Frea, I mean that, It is by far the best chuck Fanic out there.
AlwaysSupergirl chapter 56 . 1/10
I'm crying! :(
AlwaysSupergirl chapter 55 . 1/10
This is amazing and I think that if this was canon I would definitely love it. The backstories have so much detail and thought put into it. My mind is so blown
Bummer chapter 68 . 12/22/2016
I know there's no chance of a sequel or an update on this story. I've read it like 3 times and it's still so good. Always wanted more closure but I'm happy that I got to read as much as I did.
Guest chapter 55 . 12/10/2016
Well fuck, I honestly forgot how suspenseful this story really is. Like I've read it before, know what happens but rereading these last few chapters had me on the edge of my seat, anxious as to what was happening with Chuck and how he was gonna get out of this situation. And boy did you deliver.

The emotional weight of Chuck finding out about Sarah hurt, knew it was gonna happen but it huuuuuurt so much to read it. I think it just highlights your magical ability with words. You are a legend Frea. I appreciate all the time and effort you put into this story.
baldcoder chapter 67 . 11/8/2016
I don't know what I was thinking with my Ch 68 review... Good Story? No, this is an awesome and excellent story. Very well done. Thank you for the time you put into this story Frea!
helciakuras chapter 68 . 6/5/2016
This has been an absolutely phenomenal story and I know you wouldn't dare to leave it just there. Thank you so much for tirelessly providing us with chapter followed by chapter, AND great storytelling to boot.
baldcoder chapter 68 . 3/11/2016
Good story.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
I like it I admit, I just hope Chuck is OOC, canon!Chuck really is annoying at times, dont get me wrong hes got a good foundation personality, like Tranqs instead of bullets -odd, yes, but okay, surely there are super-fast acting tranqs out there?-
but I dislike how is awkwardly obnoxious at time, like for example I the latest episode I watch Chuck was going on his first solo mission, and so he thought it was a good thing to pack champagne, shrimps, and music for a stakeout that wasnt going to even last more then 30 minutes.

Things like that drove me nuts, theres many examples how he like to bring up very personal subjects during missions, even infiltration missions where a simply out of word or emotion is so very crucial.

im guessing I hope Chuck isnt like a preteen on missions.

Ill admit though, im curious about why Bryce let Chuck join the CIA this time around.
Tim chapter 68 . 9/10/2015
Thank you. I enjoyed this very much. Wished the story continued.
SidJ chapter 39 . 7/24/2015
Why didnt Chuck just shoot him with the Tranq gun? He cant even knock somebody out to save himself and Sarah?
SidJ chapter 35 . 7/24/2015
I always hated how much of a wimp Chuck is when it came to defending himself. Reading your story made me realize something: I still hate it.

But I love your story too much to not continue reading.
knightrid3r chapter 68 . 5/30/2015
Wow. That's really all I can say here. No words can give you enough props for how amazing this story is. Not only is it the length of an actual novel, but it is Incredibly well written and the story is amazing.

The only two things I wish would have been different would have been a little more development in the Chuck/Sarah relationship. I feel like they just got together and the story ended. They also didn't really talk about their issues with how much Sarah lied to him.

The second thing I would have liked to see was a resolution to some things that were left unresolved. Did Chuck get the intersect and Lincoln out? The Lincoln thing was brilliant by the way. Real life Manchurian candidates is crazy to think about. How did Chuck meeting his dad go? Did they all get out from under the governments thumb and live happily ever after?

I know this is really a writers ending and it leaves a lot to the imagination of the reader to assume what happens to the characters next, but I was curious as to whether Chuck got those things out of his head because man I really felt for Chuck this story. Poor guy couldn't catch a break. And I have to say as far as the open ended ending went, you did SO much better than the actual show.

Ridiculously awesome story. Maybe a sequel someday? Doesn't have to be 60 chapters worth but a glimpse into the near future would be cool.
BloodBank chapter 66 . 4/14/2015
Wow, what an incredible incredible story - must have spent the last week binge reading (seriously, that is the highest compliment as I have the attention span of a rabbit.), and while there were some parts that got my back up a tad (Sarah being a chronic bitch, further towards the end) but overall a phenomenal phenomenal story! I must admit though, I'm abandoning ship at chapter 66 as it seemed like a good place to end before one of Charah inevitably do something to inflame the other... I should also be honest and say that while that was a part of it, the predominant reason was that I just couldn't imagine Chuck (despite your take on their characters) abandoning Sarah in the middle of the night, under any circumstances, after all that lead-up, to do spy work... Also, that kind of confession to one another really lends itself to more physical and emotional intimacy (not that I wanted the messy details) but just seemed a little underplayed - but that's probably the shipper in me ... Like I said though, I really enjoyed it and your story telling is superb! A very unique take on it all! Oh and I loved ALL of the references to various TV shows and films (the ones I understood, at least :) )
2,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »