Reviews for And The World Spins Madly On
Shadewolfy chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Alright, since you asked. I may not have read this story but it is one of the many of yours that have given me pause and the needed motivation to want to read it. Your stories are good.

I also took your advice and checked your sisters account and chose some of her stories as well. Ask her. I'm planning on reviewing on one of her stories as well.

Good night.
whitestripes123 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Love it. Kinda wanna know the backstory and what happens after this.
Boisterous Hal chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
LOL Peter pointing out David Anders and Grunny's Alias characters, and their resemblance to Adam and Matt. The thought of Peter tripping over a banana peel and crashing into garbage cans had me in stitches. The thought of accidentally pushing innocent bystanders into the middle of the road, not so. Oh dear. :-(

If I had to nitpick, I would have welcome a scene with Elle expressing her feelings, that she had revealed to Peter, to Claire. I can understand though, that once Peter/Sylar action happens, everything else becomes insignificant in comparison.

I liked this fic very much. I'm so jealous of Peter right now. I can't imagine why. :-p
Dragontrybe chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Oh, wow! Nicely written, very believable characters, and most of all: Peter and Sylar! Love this.
Gamebird chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Yes, it is mwah, and I am reviewing.

I like it, as crack weirdo-ness goes. I do wonder if Elle is very old, or somehow gained immortality though, what with the mention of everyone else getting on in years. Funny to think about the Heroes as old folks. I especially liked the Alias actor mentions.

Well written, though not particularly moving or hysterically funny.
HereItGoesAgain chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Aww that's just so adorable:) I love your writing!
queenoftheoutlands chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Bleh, why can they mot have pizza?

Oh well. Cracky sappy fun