Reviews for No Such Animal
kapuis chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I like vamp Faith, crazy, twisted and with feelings.
pepsigrl chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
omg! wats gonna happen next? keep it up! its an awesome fic! XD
D.K chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This story was Ill, but awesome, your the best!
Kuramo chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I like this. It's dark and depressing all at the same time. I hope your gonna write another part to this, I'd love to find out what happens.
dazae15 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Plesse please please wirte another chapter. This is so good! I want to see what happens to them. great job!
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
...THE END? What do you mean THE END? As in, the end end? Lol. I loved/hated the first part of this, Bleed Me Dry, if you know what I mean, because it was so utterly painful to see all of them dead and Faith in so much agony that she would want to pretend vampire Buffy was really Buffy and let her comfort her and have sex with her and turn her. It would be just like vamp Buffy not to allow Faith to kill herself and just like Faith to let her turn her because she had no other hope. This chapter was surprising and very engaging as well. sequel? please?
Black Fang 02 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This was freakin' AWESOME! I hope there's more cause i wanna see what happens when she wakes up all pissed and stuff. She's like willy wonka on crack. It's hilarious. and i love Buffy's perviness. Good job in general. keep writing.