Reviews for Observance
patrick the almighty observer chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
do you know2 where i can find that fic (and those last few paragraphs you wrote if you can.) the story sounds interesting and i would like to read the compete story instead of one that was altered for my own good. still this is a well written story so thumbs up.
RubyMoonz chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
See! This is what I am looking for when I read a fic about Van. I do like the darkness when Van is involved but I do not believe Van is evil nor will I ever believe that. And yes, you're right. If there hadn't been the third option, Van would have been the hero.

Rarely do I find a fic where Van is cast in the light such as this one had did. It's like that with some other antagonist in serious. The word doesn't mean 'bad' or 'evil'. It just opposes the protagonist's ideals and such and such.

Anyway, I did enjoy this very much.
Icebox Plums chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Argh, you can't just /say/ that I don't want to know. :( Half of my brain thinks of it as "whelp better stay away from that, trust the person who wrote it and all" but the other half thinks of it as a direct challenge. Then again, maybe I'm safe because I've already been traumatized by humanity? Meh. Flip a coin, if it comes up heads, I want to read it.
HyperionTheWatcher chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Very twisted, but very well done. Gets the point of sick the world across nicely. A bit bleak for my usual tastes in reading, but is written in such a way I can't help but enjoy it.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
WOW!What a wierd sort of story,i mean i didn't know if i was supposed to laugh at the Tear's 'them'!But Van's life thing was so well written,it almost made me not hate Van anymore!The way he kept putting it all on the score and all but uh-that surgery thing was about Tear's boob job ryt?I got a lil confused there cuz i thought she was in labour or something!Sorry,dont mind!