Reviews for Nobody Cared
Marj123 chapter 27 . 5/24
A very good ending. I am very pleased that Snape finally treated the memories as they deserved.
Thank you for an entertaining read.
Marj123 chapter 17 . 5/20
A Chastity Ward! How mean!

(I am enjoying the story, of course.)
FMA-Fangirl33 chapter 27 . 5/17
I know that he sucked, and that he was a right git, so why do I feel SO bad for Albus Dumbledore?!

This fic has taken me on a truly magical trip btw and I can't find adequate words to describe it other than simply amazing! I love the characterization of the characters and everything was ON POINT. Simply amazing!

Thank you for expending your time in writing something so rich and wonderful, honestly one of the best contributions this fandom could ever have!

(P.S: Quite a lovely work and I'm simply repeating myself by now, but I honestly feel as though words aren't enough to describe the joy this fic has brought me and the fun I had reading it! AAAAHHHHH THANKS AGAIN! )
jmw03u chapter 26 . 5/7
This has been a very nice story. It is my second time reading it and it was just as enthralling this time. Thank you for writing this.
Azure Shine chapter 6 . 5/5
i think re sorted is not good solutio, it like run from problem. maybe makes Hermione got many points to her house people will forgive her. and neville too. to show theyre good at or skill but not too show off
Azure Shine chapter 4 . 5/5
i think it not big deal but it good lesson about how draco apologize to many people
Azure Shine chapter 4 . 5/4
this too cheesy but this fun but i am embarassing myself to read it. especially Snape is too soft. but this good story
Azure Shine chapter 2 . 5/3
lol why that hat not one wash it? what magic not even can wash a hat, well magical hal
Azure Shine chapter 2 . 5/2
kind lucius or good father Lucius is good news but it so cheesy i think and i am kinda disgusting, like eww it Lucius? kind Lucius? weird! lol but it still good.
Thisisme49 chapter 27 . 4/6
Very enjoyable story with strong likable characters. Could use a little britpicking in places
marvinkitfox1 chapter 6 . 3/22
Interesting that Snape sources his molds from America, rather than using the local British moulds.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 27 . 3/2
Great plot. Starting to see recurring themes and characters.
Kira Robertson chapter 22 . 2/28
Hermione Granger's birthday is 19th September 1979 Draco Malfoy birthday is 5th June 1980, so that makes him the younger sibling by over 8 months.

"The streets were festivity attired" What clothing was the street wearing? Because attire refers to one's clothing and nothing else.
past participle: attired
be dressed in clothes of a specified kind.
"Lady Agatha was attired in an elaborate evening gown"

WOW Severus Snape is allowing 11 year old Harry to drink booze!
In the UK cider can not legally be consumed by a child as it ALWAYS contains alcohol as it has a legal meaning of fermented apple or pear juice with a minimum alcohol content of 1.2%. Only in Northern America is the term cider used to refer to processed non alcoholic pear or apple juice.
Kira Robertson chapter 10 . 2/27
The Potions Master arrived 15 minutes later and wasn't surprised to find two of his Snakes beside Hermione's bed after curfew.
The boys ask about the resorting, Severus answers them and does some thinking. There is no mention of leaving the hospital wing and coming back but he then says to the boys, “Gentlemen, I believe it is time we ought to allow Miss Granger her rest. We have had a long day and I am certain we could all use some tea before lunch”.
My question is did they spend all night in the hospital wing and miss breakfast or is lunch served after dinner when children should to be I bed?
Kira Robertson chapter 5 . 2/26
"Detention after dinner" but Draco complains about it being all day... if it is AFTER dinner it can't be all day because after dinner is evening at the end of the day.
2,922 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »