Reviews for Nobody Cared
ironspike68 chapter 7 . 4/13
A more even tempered and benevolent Lucian certainly makes a different story.
ironspike68 chapter 2 . 4/11
An interesting start to a totally different take on the story.
sarahsezlove chapter 25 . 3/30
So good to read this again.
Beautiful story, thank you for it.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2023
I believe verbal abuse is beating a child,just on the inside.
Drsquirrel chapter 27 . 9/23/2023
What a fantastic read! I could barely put it down.
Lucifer The Archangel chapter 27 . 6/20/2023
Sirius got fucking shafted dude. Like no resolution whatsoever
Lucifer The Archangel chapter 20 . 6/20/2023
I really hate that Barry's so inept with magic. You literally haven't given Harry even one thing to be really good at. Sure he's decent at quidditch but you make it a point to say that he's not better than the others by much. Like there's nothing special or powerful about him. Kinda boring just reading about a random lame kid who seems to get outshined by his peers in every regard. Even occulumency is somewhat passed off as his childhood and his mother's aide, not his talent. This fanfic probably has the single most useless Harry Potter in existence
poodle chapter 2 . 6/13/2023
AaAaAaAh! Fang's little part is SO cute!
Tonks7777777 chapter 1 . 6/10/2023
This was an amazing story! I could keep reading forever! Thank you!
Tonks7777777 chapter 27 . 6/10/2023
This was an amazing story! I could keep reading forever! Thank you!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/9/2023
What's with the constant addiction to hitting/"spanking" kids? Sounds like someone needs help.
sarahsezlove chapter 26 . 6/5/2023
Fabulous to read this again.
ElsieD chapter 27 . 4/3/2023
This was an excellent story. The characters were changed, but believably so, and I loved seeing a redeemed Lucius and Snape fighting for their children and caring for all the school. Harry, Draco and the twins were different but so well done that the story worked and the finish was very satisfying. I enjoyed Dumbledore’s end!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2023
I enjoyed this story - really like the way that Severus became Harry's father - but... Hermione...an extremely frustrating and annoying character in the books became even worse in this story, her arrogance was ridiculous and I was really disappointed that she survived.
3,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »