Reviews for Nobody Cared
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 27 . 10/14
What a wonderful story. So enjoyed Madame Promfrey's part in the story. Lovely ending!
Face Yourself chapter 2 . 10/14
Not really a fan of the story, just personal preference, nothing in particular wrong with it. But I do like how you captured a dog's thought process toward the end. XD
nicole.howe.737 chapter 27 . 10/7
Loved it ! Now onto King's Island :)
nicole.howe.737 chapter 19 . 10/6
I'm loving your storyline and the way that you write the characters and their situations, however I have a small complaint. I've always considered my self to have a decent vocabulary but I'm finding myself needing to google some of the words as I've never heard of them before. For example: milquetoast. Do you really use these words in your everyday speech? As I said I'm loving your work but I'm finding it disrupting to have to keep googling for definitions. That said, I can't wait to keep reading and I've noticed that you've started a sequel and I hope that it'll have more chapters added by the time I'm up to reading it.
Thanks for sharing your time and imagination.
diamond from the rough chapter 26 . 9/26
Why is Harry so weak? In the books, he was neglected and mistreated but not in the way you're writing. Besides kids from abusive homes always appear tough and uncaring, not weak and victimy. I know, because I grew up in an abusive home.
Also Snape is so ooc, and so are the slytherin prefects.
But your writing style is amazing. Very descriptive and engaging.
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 27 . 9/14
what about Sirius and wormtail? what happened to them?
mumphie chapter 27 . 8/31
Truly loved your story! Would love to see more adventures of the Snapes! :)
mumphie chapter 11 . 8/29
ch 11 - so heartfelt. Your writing is very engaging, and it flows so well.
Lex chapter 3 . 8/9
Love what I've read so far, looking forwards to reading the rest!
I think one of my favorite things so far is how Draco is portrayed here, that he doesn't unexpectedly stop being the spoiled prat he is without effort or explanation.

Also, love the prefect's name; read it as "Perfect Bollock" until the last paragraph.
Dyslexia is a bitch, but it can be entertaining as well some times.
Fmh chapter 26 . 8/4
Very well written with well thought out plot thank you
Fmh chapter 25 . 8/4
Fmh chapter 24 . 8/3
Lovely bit of plot movement and I love the Poppy Severus romance
Fmh chapter 23 . 8/2
Thank you a tear jerking Christmas story
Fmh chapter 22 . 8/2
A very imaginative chapter thank you
Alexiandra18 chapter 22 . 8/1
The national flower of France is a Lily and not an Iris, besides France doesn't really have a nationale flower officially. Lily is more a remain of royalty.
Sinon je trouve que ton histoire est super ! J'ai adoré l'adoption d'Hermione même si je pense que ça va être compliqué pour Draco
2,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »