Reviews for Nobody Cared
Mintley8 chapter 27 . 11/20
Awesome & epic, thank you x
Kimmytrainer chapter 11 . 11/10
Yeah Albus is insane. Really, the hell? Uggh. Anyway, Sev's act went amazingly well. Also I love that he affectionally calls Harry his little idiot. I call my younger brother that rather often, and while my brother is far, far more troublesome and foolish than Harry, I also mean it with affection.
Kimmytrainer chapter 9 . 11/10
I am so fucking furious at Minerva. My anger at Albus doesn't even compare. He at least knows he's being manipulative. Minerva is just in denial and refuses to see that Hermione is in danger and that Sev and Lucius only want to help. She's driving me nuts!
Kimmytrainer chapter 7 . 11/10
God Albus is a fucking bastard! Please excuse my language, but I'm just so frustrated with him! Poor Harry and Sev... The old man is half barmy and half cruel. Ugghhhhhhhh! I just want to yank his hair out! He certainly deserves the treatment!
Kimmytrainer chapter 5 . 11/9
I love a protective Severus more than almost anything. He's such an intricately beautiful human being.
Vampireking40 chapter 4 . 10/20
This is the first story that has Harry not being the rich boy he is in other stories. Even with power that Dumbledore had he should have never given away Harry fortune. I figure he used it to fund is order of the phoenix. if an when Harry has an inheritnace test he may find he has more vaults that even Dumbledore does not know about since the cloak did belong to the same brothers that famous wizard story is about. With Harry having a different wand then Voldermort now Harry will have more power to destroy him as the twin wand was destroyed.
Vampireking40 chapter 2 . 10/20
Its odd that the room with Headmaster Blacks portrait happens to be in the very dorm that not only Harry is in but Draco also. The fact that this man is actually related to both boys through mother for Draco and Grandmother for Harry. I would suspect after Harry was sorted there he had someone place this photo here so he could spy on Harry and Draco. As we saw Dumbledore even said the boy would be a Lion but here we have as a snake.
RAV chapter 27 . 10/6
written and flowed at a good pace. nice one
RAV chapter 27 . 10/6
very good story. well
the-cari-moose chapter 12 . 10/3
So I had the best thought earlier in the chapter - I would LOVE to see Sirius and Remus' reactions to finding out that Harry is Snape son. Oh my lord it would be amazing.
the-cari-moose chapter 11 . 10/2
Well that definitely gives some insight into the why Dumbledore sucks so much. He's the biggest bully in the school.
the-cari-moose chapter 10 . 10/2
Okayy... so Minerva is 50 something and Albus is 100 something currently and yet they're 30 years apart? Yeahhh that totally makes sense...
the-cari-moose chapter 9 . 10/2
I actually hate Minerva, I never thought that would happen. God what a self centred blind bitch.
the-cari-moose chapter 7 . 9/29
The sooner Snape adopts Harry the better
the-cari-moose chapter 6 . 9/29
There's a parseltongue generator? Wicked!
2,748 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »