Reviews for Nobody Cared
Lizzarnia5887 chapter 27 . 7/18
I kind of wish you could continue this all the way through harry's 7th year its that good
Egghead1927 chapter 2 . 7/11
Yep you gotta be a survivor to make it to the age of 11
Animago chapter 5 . 7/8
Ai cara, eu sou um slytherin!
Animago chapter 3 . 7/6
Adoro essa casa por causa da alta disciplina. Qualquer pessoa pode ir longe se tiver uma motivação e um apoio, como regras e consequências. Pode explorar os limites e lapidar um diamante bruto. Se as pessoas se importassem mais... E irônico o título do texto.
Loved it
Dragonjek chapter 4 . 4/28
Er... what's up with Madame Malkin? She's described as being a nice and smiley lady in the books. More like her assistant her, but, y'know, older. And how didn't she recognize him from before? She took his measurements his first time in Diagon Alley without being bitchy about it...
Carina Nox chapter 12 . 4/11
I JUST LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I've been craving a good long story with developing characters and relationships and this really satisfies my need. It's truly amazing and I would like to say that you must be even more amazing to have written this. I especially love the way you transition from a letter to a memory, it's really smooth and makes the whole thing more real. I also really love that Fred and George aren't 'one soul in two bodies'. You've given them slightly different personalities, and it makes them more realistic. You made me love them even more. Also, you don't make things too perfect or too easy, just so well balanced. I love this, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Nox
Fmh chapter 14 . 4/7
becgate chapter 17 . 4/3
Love, love, Love this story! Can't stop reading!
becgate chapter 9 . 3/25
Such an awesome story ! So well-written! Can't stop reading! Love it!
Darklightningstorm chapter 9 . 3/19
I never like it when authors decide to use a potion or some such to change Harry's appearance and/or skills to be as if he were Snape's offspring.
Darklightningstorm chapter 6 . 3/18
Butter in oatmeal seems strange to me. I used milk and maple syrup.
Nina05 chapter 27 . 3/16
beautiful story !
thanks you for sharing!
Loved the boys and their boredom so typical, thank you
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 3/4
I can already tell this will be a very well written fic
2,793 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »