Reviews for Nobody Cared
HP the third chapter 28 . 1/4/2014
Thank you for a wonderful story. It was a great way to spend a Saturday ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
how can Lucius cast "a" Muffliato? Its a spell invented specifically by snape. Lucius may know a silencing spell, but Muffliato? can ya explain to me whats he doing casting that?
Guest chapter 28 . 12/29/2013
Amazing
Susan M. M chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
I almost feel sorry for George Granger. Almost.
Susan M. M chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
Kindly forgive my language, but Mrs. Granger is best described by a word generally reserved for a female dog, wolf, or jackal.
Susan M. M chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
Dumbledore is more concerned about the eventual fates of the boys who bullied Hermione than he is about the victim. She's smart; she'll survive. That attitude - that smart kids don't need help - is why it's so hard for gifted classes to get adequate funding.
Newtinmpls chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Draco's heart is starting to show ... I like it.
Newtinmpls chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Very interesting and in some ways more believable than the original. I am glad that Hermonie looks to be included.
Susan M. M chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
This AU gets A-er and A-er. Good, though.
Susan M. M chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
Re the author's note in this chapter: your characters are far more age-appropriate than I've seen in other stories. They're eleven.
Susan M. M chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
Having Lucius tell Dean how Voldemort would have approved of his actions was brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I'm forced to wonder how many students Minerva forced to be less than they should have been by insisting they "conform"? As for Aunt Cissy, I loved her advice to Hermione.
Susan M. M chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
The plot thickens like oatmeal, but is as sweet as oatmeal with butter and brown sugar. Your Dumbledore is scary.
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
I like this interpretation of young Draco.
Starfox5 chapter 28 . 12/6/2013
Great, moving story - a nice alternate universe, with good characters and not much character bashing. A lot of tragedy, but also hope. Good work!
Taly-chan chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
Neville not reading. Interesting. Lack of understanding of written instructions preceded by excessive nervousness points me towards dyslexia.
2,414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »