Reviews for Nobody Cared
tomascatts chapter 9 . 6/2/2020
I don't think those boys know what slut means. But 3 boys against 1 girl definitely means coward. Little bastards
Ellen G Melcher chapter 27 . 6/1/2020
I don't know if you still see comments on your writing or not, but I have to give this a try. I just finished Nobody Cared, and I LOVED IT! Your writing was top-notch and you handled all of the characters with such respect and finesse. I especially loved the possibility of a relationship between Severus and Poppy, and I LOVED Dumbledore being judged by Anubis. I'm going looking now for your one-shot to see how you tied up loose strings. Thanks for your story!
Marj123 chapter 27 . 5/24/2020
A very good ending. I am very pleased that Snape finally treated the memories as they deserved.
Thank you for an entertaining read.
Marj123 chapter 17 . 5/20/2020
A Chastity Ward! How mean!

(I am enjoying the story, of course.)
FMA-Fangirl33 chapter 27 . 5/17/2020
I know that he sucked, and that he was a right git, so why do I feel SO bad for Albus Dumbledore?!

This fic has taken me on a truly magical trip btw and I can't find adequate words to describe it other than simply amazing! I love the characterization of the characters and everything was ON POINT. Simply amazing!

Thank you for expending your time in writing something so rich and wonderful, honestly one of the best contributions this fandom could ever have!

(P.S: Quite a lovely work and I'm simply repeating myself by now, but I honestly feel as though words aren't enough to describe the joy this fic has brought me and the fun I had reading it! AAAAHHHHH THANKS AGAIN! )
SunPho3n1x chapter 26 . 5/7/2020
This has been a very nice story. It is my second time reading it and it was just as enthralling this time. Thank you for writing this.
Azure Shine chapter 6 . 5/5/2020
i think re sorted is not good solutio, it like run from problem. maybe makes Hermione got many points to her house people will forgive her. and neville too. to show theyre good at or skill but not too show off
Azure Shine chapter 4 . 5/5/2020
i think it not big deal but it good lesson about how draco apologize to many people
Azure Shine chapter 4 . 5/4/2020
this too cheesy but this fun but i am embarassing myself to read it. especially Snape is too soft. but this good story
Azure Shine chapter 2 . 5/3/2020
lol why that hat not one wash it? what magic not even can wash a hat, well magical hal
Azure Shine chapter 2 . 5/2/2020
kind lucius or good father Lucius is good news but it so cheesy i think and i am kinda disgusting, like eww it Lucius? kind Lucius? weird! lol but it still good.
Thisisme49 chapter 27 . 4/6/2020
Very enjoyable story with strong likable characters. Could use a little britpicking in places
marvinkitfox1 chapter 6 . 3/22/2020
Interesting that Snape sources his molds from America, rather than using the local British moulds.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 27 . 3/2/2020
Great plot. Starting to see recurring themes and characters.
Kira Robertson chapter 22 . 2/28/2020
Hermione Granger's birthday is 19th September 1979 Draco Malfoy birthday is 5th June 1980, so that makes him the younger sibling by over 8 months.

"The streets were festivity attired" What clothing was the street wearing? Because attire refers to one's clothing and nothing else.
past participle: attired
be dressed in clothes of a specified kind.
"Lady Agatha was attired in an elaborate evening gown"

WOW Severus Snape is allowing 11 year old Harry to drink booze!
In the UK cider can not legally be consumed by a child as it ALWAYS contains alcohol as it has a legal meaning of fermented apple or pear juice with a minimum alcohol content of 1.2%. Only in Northern America is the term cider used to refer to processed non alcoholic pear or apple juice.
3,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »