Reviews for Nobody Cared
Guest chapter 27 . 2/29/2016
Amazing just amazing, i felt the whole story and while I've always enjoyed fan fictions they don't always instil such feeling from me.
Fire Tempest chapter 27 . 2/27/2016
Excellent story, I've really enjoyed re-reading from the beginning.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 26 . 2/27/2016
I hope your planning on writing a sequel this was a brilliant story.
bibliophile030 chapter 27 . 2/27/2016
A really rather excellent story. Thank you for your patience and dedication to writing such an endearing story. May the Muses watch over your future endeavors.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 26 . 2/26/2016
I thought this was well-written, but it kinda fails as fanfiction. It basically asks the fan to forget all their opinions about most of the canon characters, and their opinions of Slytherin and Gryffindor houses. For instance, we're horrified to read of the crimes of Hermione's parents, and also her own habitual stealing. Loving but distant and unavailable parents are turned into completely unloving, apathetic, dysfunctional and unscrupulous parents who breed an unscrupulous daughter.

Another 'for instance': Snape is held up as the model disciplinarian when we know from canon that Snape proves not only incapable of reining in his snakes, he doesn't even see the need to. He's grossly unfair and is never seen disciplining his snakes. In his distorted view of things he's only leveling the playing field, but in actuality he's heavily tilting the game in their favor and the whole rest of the school resents him and his house for it. Canon Snape is a complete failure at guiding his snakes and most of them wind up pro-Voldemort, after making themselves nuisances for seven years of schooling and putting untold numbers of people in the other houses in the hospital wing. Snape himself is seen terrorizing three houses in his potions classes and letting his snakes turn his classroom into a warzone with their sabotages of Gryffindor potions.

Canon discipline makes no sense, so it's not all Snape's fault. There are apparently rules against fighting and using magic against other students, but no rules against inciting violence with nasty insults like Mudblood, or insulting other houses so victims typically get punished right along with instigators. As long as you're not trying to control provocations, you're bound to get fights that will eventually escalate to open warfare. The only way around the unfair punishments is to resort to sneaky 'practical jokes' in retaliation for unpunished wrongs that can't be traced back to you. Thus, gangs like the Marauders are encouraged.

The story basically loses track of Wormtail and Sirius. Remus delays (for inadequate reasons) calling the Aurors, and then nothing more is heard. Poor Sirius still languishes in Azkaban. This is not an issue that fans feel is just a back-burner item.

It would be a more interesting story if Snape was the unfair canon Snape who rescues Harry from the Dursleys and Remus did capture Pettigrew and call the Aurors right away and rescue Sirius. Let Harry have a dream where both men protect him and they end up sharing custody of Harry. Make Snape and Sirius reconcile for the sake of Harry and watch both men grow up and start being responsible, sociable adults. Remus, meanwhile, can put the house elves to work sorting the mail so he's got some time to spend with Harry too.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 27 . 2/26/2016
Snape should say "Harry, this is the Headmaster's *younger brother, Aberforth."
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 17 . 2/25/2016
Remus is willing to let Sirius rot in Azkaban until end of term just because he's got so much paperwork? He can't get around to calling in the Aurors any sooner?
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 13 . 2/25/2016
You don't start a Quidditch game by "letting go of the snitch". The referee tosses the quaffle (not the snitch) up like a basketball and releases the other balls from the ball box.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 10 . 2/25/2016
JKR should not be allowed within 20 feet of a number. 56 is much too young for Minerva McGonagall.
Dr8gn chapter 5 . 2/23/2016
Bravo who would have thought Gred and Forge the voice of reason bravo
Panda22 chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
I just want to say that, as someone who isn't in the best of places emotionally right now, I really enjoy this. So far, the connections being made with people, and the different aspects shown of those people are just really refreshing, and uplifting. Thank you for such wonderful work, and I'll be sure to keep reading.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 27 . 2/21/2016
In chapter 21 you said in 49 paragraphs after the date Dec 21, 1991 "that he had gotten rid of the old, crumbling two-story after the death of his muggle father." Then in this chapter Severus is giving the house to Remus in paragraphs 35-36 after the date July 1, 1992. You said that Lucius bought the land around Spinner's End a year ago and that the town is looking better but Harry and Severus were just there a little over 6 months ago and it looked awful. Lucius must have done a lot of work within those 6 months since Christmas. Sorry that I can't cut and paste but they don't allow that any more.

Also, 25 paragraphs from the bottom or 68 paragraphs from the July date (32 from the last one I mentioned) you put Miss Granger instead of Miss Malfoy. I think that I can't cut and paste because I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10.

I have enjoyed re-reading this story again.
skuldvampteeth chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
I really like fang's point of view
SaiyaCat chapter 5 . 2/9/2016
Like wow
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 5 . 2/7/2016
Just a few questions/clarifications. The first one is under the section of the past you have a break that says the Hog's Head Inn but in the sentence before that you put the Leaky Cauldron. the second one is after the flying class on Thursday Snape gave Harry and Draco detention Friday after dinner, Draco mentioned missing the Slytherin team Quidditch practice and then Draco said "All day!?" The last one is that September 17, 1991 is a Tuesday. I know that last one would be tricky as you were writing this 19-20 years past 1991.

I'm glad that Hermione has friends in Fred, George and Neville in Gryffindore. Although, I am a bit surprised at McGonagall over her attitude towards what the older Gryffs called Hermione. Good story though. I'm enjoying reading it so far.
2,698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »