Reviews for Nobody Cared
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
The skill the twins have is very intriguing, the fact that they opposite sides of the same skill moreso. Everyone knows what is being protected I dont understand why they just don't disband the test and send the stone back or better yet sic the ministry on the headmaster for endangerment times how ever many people and students in the school. So basically Remus was put forward for one job but ended up with three and has to accept all three or get none. Hope he is paid for all three. So only three people know he is a werewolf, granted I know that Remus would not hurt anyone knowingly but even if can see the dangers of what the headmaster has done.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
I wondered if Remus would show up. I'm rather surprised that both the board and the ministry allowed a werewolf to be employed as a Deputy. Vernon is disgusting I thoroughly hope he has a long and we'll tended welcome to his knew residence.
Noble Korhedron chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
Heh-heh! GOod riddance to the treacherous swine - he chose to let Voldemort in, let him take the consequences! :-
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
Severus made an excellent point when he thought the headmaster insane expecting him to cozy back up to Voldemort after Albus publicly outed Severus as a spy. There is something seriously wrong with the headmaster. I thought for sure the Unspeakable was going to jinx the headmaster when he hollered out loud that Harry's mark was a curse scar lol.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
LOL dumblefrog sounds so much funnier that the toad from fifth year. Who's brilliant idea was it to leave three adventure eleven years older out in a hall with no supervision. That's just asking for trouble.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
That was a bit more detail than I was expecting...Voldemort is really really not happy with Severus or Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
I loved the adoption scene where both Lily AND James agreed and accepted the adoption. I also like the fact that it was the rune of protection that Lily made and not a curse that is the cause of the scar on Harry forehead. What I really gated was the fact that Albus knew of the abuse and allowed it so that it would strengthen Harry's magic...that was disgusting. There is just something so wrong in that Voldemort would go and get the stone it may prove that Harry wasn't a Dark Lord but Albus would them blame a eleven years old child for not saving the magical world, but if he did get the stone then that would prove in the headmaster eyes that he was the next Dark Lord. He is basically damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Talk about rock And a hard place.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
As much as I like Minerva character in this story she is too much like Albus. Too expect Hermoine to dumb herself down and conform to what the rest of the lions thinks Hermoine shouldn't be like us wrong. If there had been no warning or no abuse prior to this incident than yes the tribunal of the Board would be to much but Poppy, Severus and Lucius had been warning her for weeks about the abuse Hermoine was getting and Minerva made it worse by constant taking points and giving detention not to the abusers but to the victim. But if Minerva gets disciplined so should Albus because really what's the difference of what he is doing to Harry over ten years to what Minerva was doing to Hermoine for a couple of months. There is something wrong in that school the headmaster and deputy need replaced when they can sacrifice the health and welfare of children to prove a point it's really kinda sick. To even think about classifying the abuse of Hermoine as just pranks is wrong on so many levels, the sad thing is if it wasn't for the Malfoys her parents would never had known it would all be swept under the rug like Severus's abuse had been. For the greater good of course.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
What is up with Minerva she is treating Hermoine almost like Albus is trying Harry. I really hope Hermoine isn't to badly hurt but maybe enough to wake Minerva up.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
I find it funny that Hermoine would want quidditch league for first years when she doesn't really like quidditch and was afraid of heights. Is Dumbledore causing the nightmares with a spell on Harry's bed or is it Quirrell doing it. Did Albus put a compulsion on Harry to get the stone when he was doing Legilimency on Harry. Since when is it legal to use drugs on children and really only in one room of the castle that's even worse.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Something doesn't add up but it could just Be the differences from Canon. But I can't understand how as a godfather fraudulent or not he was able to sell everything of Harry's parents yet there is nothing in his vault and there were multiple vaults for Harry. Also knew nothing about the abuse if she was the babysitter how could she not, even now with proper food and clothing he still doesn't look the picture of health. It just doesn't add up. It seems to be remarkably easy to adopt orphans in the magical world doesn't it?
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
I like long chapters they usually easier than short choppy ones. This was a sad chapter but also very informative. I don't quite know what Dumbledore is up to but I do know he would gave no computational of having Harry die or kill him himself if he thinks its necessary for the greater good. Just have some difficulty in deciphering who the greater good is. The good of Albus himself as shown by the theft of most of Harry's inheritance or the so called magical world that is to last to defend itself.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
The beginning of the chapter with the potion knives brought tears to my eyes. Severus would be a beautiful father for Harry, get knows what Harry is hiding more than anyone else but has the patience I think to bring the real Harry out. I don't know what to think about Minerva she seems to care about Severus even Harry but she is making Hermoines life miserable. By taking away her quiet breakfasts with her friends she is in effect giving Hermoine the punishments that the rest of her house should have. Yes Hermoine shouldn't gave jinxed the girl but if pushed too much she is going to break. Being called a whole because of receiving comfort that Minerva caused to be needed in the first place was worse. Minerva was wrong.
Noble Korhedron chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
L.O.L, I doubt Malfoy Sr. will have the patience for it! I would watch and laugh at his bumbling efforts...

Hermione Granger 1 : 0 Bullies! *EVIL GRIN*
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
LOL Draco is spoiled it is a given but I think slowly Harry will eventually mellow him out so that he is at least bearable to be around. I hope the two weeks that the Occulist is giving Severus will be put to good use and will get The beginnings of freedom from the Dursleys for Harry.
2,488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »