Reviews for Nobody Cared
Lady Jaina chapter 28 . 5/4/2013
I really have enjoyed reading your story. It has been so interesting to read such a different side of Dumbledore, Lucius, and even Snape (he's less snarky, but still quite believable. I found the whole plot to be quite original and well-executed. I particularly enjoyed that Snape has found his match in Madame Pomfrey-what a great duo they make! Well done!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 28 . 4/29/2013
nice.
mingthemusical chapter 28 . 4/27/2013
I have no words to describe how amazed I am towards both you and your story. Thank you so much for putting this out here for the rest of us to enjoy!
JCJ58 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Griffin Raven chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
If the Dursleys never intended to allow young Harry to attend Hogwarts then why did they allow the boy to be taken to diagon alley to do his shopping for Hogwarts? Also in previous chapters Harry remarked that he bought
a good pair of dragon hide boots second hand...didn't he know about his trust vault at Gringotts or could it be that there wasn't a lot of money in it? You'd have thought that the Dursleys would have been happy to have Harry
away from there house for half of the year...but I guess they were; (a) either scared someone might learn that they had abused Harry; (b) or that Harry might let something slip about the abuse; (c) or that they didn't want to lose there unpaid servant & general stress-relieving punch bag? I bet that Vernon would have tried to sell Harry's belongings that he'd purchased in diagon alley if he'd know who'd buy them!
twistyguru chapter 28 . 4/14/2013
A very fine story, indeed!

The only loose end I can think of is Sirius, but sometimes there's nothing that can be done about a horrible situation that one brings on oneself. And, who knows? Perhaps in a year or so, Pettigrew would reveal himself, and the truth finally come out. Not that Harry needs a godfather, now that he's got a dad...and probably a mum, eventually.
tigerlily124 chapter 28 . 4/13/2013
I'm glad that Severus didn't watch the memories and that he's moving forward with Poppy. Great job on the story! Thanks so much!
tigerlily124 chapter 27 . 4/13/2013
Serves Dumbledore right. Although I would have liked him to have to answer to Severus and Lucius. Great job!
tigerlily124 chapter 26 . 4/12/2013
So sorry about Panda. Great job on the chapter though!
tigerlily124 chapter 25 . 4/12/2013
Good grief! I used to live in Spokane! Anyway, great job on this chapter! Very interesting.
tigerlily124 chapter 24 . 4/12/2013
That was a nice Christmas! Thanks!
tigerlily124 chapter 23 . 4/12/2013
Wow. Impressive naming ceremony. Hmm...I wonder what the larger ramifications of Severus being involved it it are? Great job!
tigerlily124 chapter 21 . 4/12/2013
I really love this! I think that it's fantastic the way things are shaping out. So Tonks as lady love huh? Guess I know how that poll turned out.
tigerlily124 chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
Wow. I really hope that Snape can figure out a way to turn all of the manipulation back on Bumbledore. Great job!
tigerlily124 chapter 19 . 4/12/2013
This was a great chapter! Poor Hermione. I'm looking forward to the revenge Severus and Lucius will take on her horrible parents.
2,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »