Reviews for Nobody Cared
Felixlover chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Wow I really love this idea hey pm me if I'm right please. Is hermione going to be apart of the very different trio? I think that would be awesome.
narutonarutolove chapter 28 . 1/9/2014
I absolutely loved the story, the elements placed in it, it was amazing. So many details and things that I loved that are too much to write. I have a question, however, what were the memories of?
narutonarutolove chapter 23 . 1/9/2014
You said Lucius directed Harry to stand on hermiones left, but then Lucius went to stand on hermiones left?

Who is standing on her left? Harry or Lucius?

I agree with harry, wicked, but weird. )
narutonarutolove chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
where ever you got that time line, is incorrect, sometime in Severus Snape's fifth year, his unpleasant rendezvous with the feral lupin happened. If you re-read The Prince's Tale, youll notice that. Lily tells Severus that she had heard that james potter saved his life and blah blah blah. They were obviously still friends in that memory. So it happened in his fifth year, not six.

You can keep the incorrect date of ya want, but... its incorrect.

Sinistra gonna be his love interest? Ehh. could be better. But okay. Loved the little time harry and severus had in snapes room, harry's behavior was cute.
narutonarutolove chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
I think those anonymous reviewers are ridiculous, I have read many stories that depict the kids more mature than their age, Snapegirlkmf for example, has a habit of writing what is supposed to be "children" like adults. They don't act like kids! its ridiculous! Ebony Wing, on the other hand, is in my opinion a much better writer, his/her story "Petunia joins the club" (its an HP fic, of what if petunia was a witch also, how different the future would be) its my favorite story of all time, when they write the characters, you know their kids! they act like their kids!

I disagree with your anonymous reviewers, I think the children written in you story are just FINE! They are not acting too young at all!
narutonarutolove chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
I had a very nice day dream about punching Minerva. -grins-
narutonarutolove chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
i love the fact ya called lockhart a "pretty marshmellow" I gotta say ive never heard THAT ONE before/ )
HP the third chapter 28 . 1/4/2014
Thank you for a wonderful story. It was a great way to spend a Saturday ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
how can Lucius cast "a" Muffliato? Its a spell invented specifically by snape. Lucius may know a silencing spell, but Muffliato? can ya explain to me whats he doing casting that?
Guest chapter 28 . 12/29/2013
Amazing
Susan M. M chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
I almost feel sorry for George Granger. Almost.
Susan M. M chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
Kindly forgive my language, but Mrs. Granger is best described by a word generally reserved for a female dog, wolf, or jackal.
Susan M. M chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
Dumbledore is more concerned about the eventual fates of the boys who bullied Hermione than he is about the victim. She's smart; she'll survive. That attitude - that smart kids don't need help - is why it's so hard for gifted classes to get adequate funding.
Newtinmpls chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Draco's heart is starting to show ... I like it.
Newtinmpls chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Very interesting and in some ways more believable than the original. I am glad that Hermonie looks to be included.
2,421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »