Reviews for Nobody Cared
HpFanficFan chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
another great chapter! can't wait till christmas
Melverne chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
17000 words! Lets hear it for the fan, comfy recliner and fan. Minerva made a dignified decision. Hopefully the hearing will go well for her. They should be taking a good look at the headmaster too. Atleast Hermoine has been taken care of. She has suffered enough.

Good for the twins. I have some respect for the Weasleys now. I can't wait to see what Molly has to say in her letter to Hermoine.

I liked the twist with Harry. The Dark Lord is influencing him far earlier than in the books. This was an exciting chapter.

Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Good chapter. Glad Hermione was finally re-sorted. I hope nothing happens to Harry and Sev. Keep up the good work!

zentry chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
pain everywhere, hope Severus can help Harry.

I liked the part where Harry imagined the Headmaster as a frog with a white beard and half-moon spectacles ;)
librarywitch chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Bless your heart! I hope you can get your a/c back soon. It hit 100 deg F here today with 90% hum, so a/c is very important to us too. Awesome chapter well done as always. I like your version of how Harry ended up in the forest. Makes more sense than cannon. Hermione's conversation with the hat was well played. I like how she showed it who was boss! Looking forward to the next chapters. Thanks for sharing.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Woah! Totally amazing chapter! I loved every single bit of it! Can't wait to see what's next, but I understand AC issues, we're having them too.
supergirl3684 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
that was brilliant! I loving the interaction between Snape and Lucius. You don't see that in to many stories!
Nanchih chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Oh my! Two Snapes down! Can Firenze protect them both until help arrives?
slashslut chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
omg, the cliffie totally had me holding my breath in terror ...
Fawkes Song chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Wow, what a long and well done chapter! I like what you are doing with this story.
wandamarie chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
thank you it was a good one keep up the great work thanks
Ventus Princeps chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Very nice chapter! I love your Snape and Harry interaction and your portrayal of Dumbledore. Eagerly anticipating the next chapter.
hogwartshobbiton chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
Awww that was so good :) I love this fic it's like part of my life! xD THANKYOU! xx
morriganscrow chapter 12 . 6/22/2010
The scene between Snape and Dumbles was masterful.
morriganscrow chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
In an earlier chapter review I asked if maybe Harry's inheritance was still intact, hidden in a swiss bank account or something. You have answered that question in part, as to him possibly regaining something of his parents and his past.

I thought the attack on Hermione, and all the fallout, was handled just right.
2,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 148 .. Last Next »