Reviews for Nobody Cared
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
clifies are evil. I can't wait for the next chapter.
attyfan chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
Very nice chapter ... in the flashback, I think you touched on one reason - Voldy finding out - why canonical Snape couldn't have been nicer to Harry even if he didn't hate James (especially since Voldy - through Harry and through possessing Quirrell - would have known about it). I hope that Harry and Draco will be OK.
Someone aka Me chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
Great chapter! Love this!

(*_*)
Logospilgrim chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
Oh, my goodness, there was so much sweetness in this chapter... And, egad! Another chest-clutching cliffhanger! I shall eagerly await the next part :-)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
Oh, ACK! What an ending! They just HAVE to be ok! Please update soon!
wandamarie chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
it was a good chapter i know the heat here in Cottonwood AZ is hot we got up to 105 today and PX got up to 111 today hope you stay cool thanks for sharing your talents with all of us
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
So Beautiful Poignant! The way you wrote the scene at the end, I felt as if I was there, my heart goes out to Severus and Harry you made them so alive! It was a wonderfully written work of art. Thank You for Writing your story!
franv chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
Poor Snape and Harry. I hope they will be alright.

What Ron, Seamus and Dean did was just horrible, their punishments were appropriate. I can't understand Dumbledore's 'anger' concerning their (ruined) futures and Hermione getting resorted.

I'm glad (and a bit surprised) that both Lilly _and_ James 'blessed' Harry's adoption.

Please update soon.
Most Slytherin of Gryffindors chapter 13 . 7/6/2010
I like you story but I have a question. You had Harry as seeker and Draco as Chaser before, (Their team had named themselves the Silver Dragons and consisted of Harry as Seeker, Draco and Teddy Nott as Chasers, and Ernie McMillan from Hufflepuff making up the third of the Chasers.) so even if the team was restructured, shouldn't they have the same position? But now, Draco is seeker, so that makes Harry Chaser? It doesn't seem to make sense that if Draco and Harry are still in the same team, they can't have the same position as before.
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
loved it! plz update soon;p
Wilmon chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
Loved the chapter! I don't believe I mentioned that I like how you write about Fangs naming Humans-that's cute! also like how you wrote about Harry made stories that he discovered were real and about how he knew about the Dark Man. That whole storyline is original and great. I look forward to your next update.
graynavarre chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
That was a wonderful chapter all around. If the hat put Hermione anywhere except Slytherin, then I think three older Slytherins might have put an end to it.

I am glad you revealed how Harry knew about his Dark man. Lily was so clever.

I am sorry I didn't review earlier - my sister has been sick and I have been running around getting her to doctor's appointments.

Looking forward to more.
sp chapter 13 . 7/3/2010
you are a wonderful writer. Thank you
sp chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
I love long chapters. Continue please
house3er4ev chapter 13 . 7/1/2010
amazing story. i felt bad for minerva but still i can see it happening. great job.
2,721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 148 .. Last Next »