Reviews for Nobody Cared
Silvermane1 chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
cool
Nebulasaunha chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
Seamus Finnegan and Dean Thomas as Chasers, Morag MacDougal of Ravenclaw making up the third Chaser. The Beaters were Morag McDougal of Ravenclaw and Millicent Bulstrode of Slytherin.

just thought i would let you know that you now have Morag MacDougal in two different positions for the Growling Pixies.

other then that, great chappie. cant wait to find out what happens with Hermione.
sc12321 chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
Great chapter! sorry i didn't reply earlier but i was too busy reading this story till this chapter. i followed your other stories so i decided ot read tis one since your awesome at writing. and this story is just amazing! i love the long chapters and omg i love it. you made a small mistake, when listing hte quidditch teams you had seamus finnegan playing chaser and beater haha but other than that really good!

update soon!
Woohehe chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
Very very interesting!

I love the Lucius/Severus dynamic.

I'll be looking forward to seeing what happens between Hermione and the rest of the Gryffindors as well as Professor Quirrell.

I really like how you tweak the events within canon beyond just making Harry a Slytherin; very enjoyable.

Can't wait for more!
Badbonita chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
Spotted an oops!

Friday, October 11: When you list the two Little League teams, the Growling Pixies (great name!) has Seamus Finnegan as a Chaser as well as a Beater. No matter how good he may be, I doubt he's able to play two positions at the same time *grin*

McGonagall is really blind regarding her Lions. I wonder if she is ever going to realize that her refusal to actually see her House is what is enabling the situation between Granger and the other Gryffindors to be so out of control. It's similar to what Severus experienced with the Marauders except this time, it's all within the same House.

Excellent cliffie! I wonder if you're going to be, well, not predictable, but obvious and use Ron or one of his minions. I'll just have to wait until the next chapter is posted.
Mistress Mudblood chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
I absolutely love this story! I cannot wait for the next chapter. Please continue writing!
Logospilgrim chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
Eep! Cliffhanger! Oh, goodness, if Hermione is injured, some people will be very displeased...

This was lovely and sweet, as usual, my dearest one; I can hardly wait for the next part. I love what you are doing with Severus and Lucius, who both do have the patience of saints :-)

~The Potions Master had every intention to stay away from a well-meaning wife for as long as possible.~

Is this foreshadowing, by any chance? ;-)
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
I've really enjoyed reading this story so far. It's really interesting. I feel really bad for Hermione though. I hope that Fred and George find and help her. Either that or McGonagall finds them hurting Hermione and decides to let Hermione be re-sorted. Either way I hope that Hermione gets the help that she so badly needs. I am happily awaiting your next action packed chapter.
Daisy Mai chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
Excellent, thank you.
NLaddict chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
oh no!
graynavarre chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
Wow, Minerva must have the courage of a lioness or the brains of a walnut (or both) to purposely cross Lucius and Severus.

She is just so blinded by the fact that she thinks that her house has all of the good guys and, if someone doesn't want to stay in her house, then that person should bravely muddle through and all will work and be wonderful in the end.

However, she is somewhat right. If an almost entire house is mistreating one person, then that one person is the problem - not that she meant to be a problem, but it is already set and there is no going back. Like if everyone misses one question on the test, then the question is wrongfor that test.

Ron is acting just like he would if he and Harry had not been friends and they didn't save her from the troll.

The only sensible thing to do is let Hermione go to where she would belong. Unforunately, Minerva is just too blind to see it and Hermione will pay the price.

I loved the little league teams. All hail the Wesley twins - they do think of good ideas.

How you keep bringing such good (and long) chapters, I will never know, but I am enjoying them very much.

Do me a favor and dump Ron in the lake.

Looking forward to more.
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
I think it's time for Ron and others to get some payback for their nastiness to Hermione. If Ron and his friends are particularly nasty, they deserve the same treatment in return.

I'm really enjoying this story so far.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Good chapter. Poor Hermione. Glad Harry doesn't have to go back to the Dursleys. I have a feeling Hermione is going to get really hurt. Keep up the good work!

~Estel
bkerrmom1 chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Oh what an evil cliffhanger! Will the potion be completed next chapter? I cannot wait to se the ramifications you come up with... and how you had the twins overhear Harry... that could come in handy later... yes?
Someone aka Me chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Great chapter! I did notice, however, that Seamus plays both Chaser and Beater. He must have mad skills!

(*_*)