Reviews for Nobody Cared
zentry chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
oh, oh, Dumbledore is getting scarier ;)
Logospilgrim chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
Oh, goodness, when Professor Snape said, "Daddy's here," my heart just melted... This is such a sweet story :-) And now, trouble around the corner, eep! I shall eagerly await the next part, most beloved.
Stardancer0829 chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
What gives Dumbledore the right to sell Lily's jewellery and other things? I really dislike that man even in cannon.
Kristine Thorne chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
Oh yes yes yes! Fabulous, utterly fabulous! It's funny but the more I read fanfic, the more I hate hate hate Dumbledore for what he did to both Harry and Severus. Your character portrayals of Severus and Dumbledore are definitely your best.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
Well this is turning very interesting lol, keep up the great work, can't wait to see what happenes with the try out.

SeaBreeze :-)
Slytherin66 chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
How Severus explained Occlumency with the drawing and the flame an excellent way of explaining a complex subject. The Headmaster not being a good Legilimens was a nice surprise as he is often considered very skilled but few people would risk trying to access his thoughts so its reputation rather than skill for the old man still that will make life easier for Harry, the Headmaster no doubt did not care what harm he did to Harry’s mind. Draco is a true Slytherin even in the worst of times he is always ready to negotiate but some tea cakes is a good deal.

Prefect Billock continues to do a good job as prefect I hope he is back with his girlfriend.

I loved the name Fang has for Severus I hope we find out what names Fang has for other people. Severus really is a good person having treats just for Fang anyone who is that thoughtful about a dog not his own really is special, the loss of a baby Thestral is sad it’s a good job Luna is not at school or she would be most upset. Severus really is a jack of all trades and no doubt a master of most of them being able to help the third year with transfiguration. The manner and voice of Severus makes his ideal for teaching Occlumency, an inspired idea to instruct the twins rather than give them boring punishments I wonder how brilliant and successful the twins would have been had they been born a Malfoy rather than a Weasley jokes would not have been created but rather new and exciting potions.

A perfect sum up of Ron and his character, for the good of Hogwarts and the Magical World please kill Ron or at the very least stop him from having children Ron as a character is beyond help and redemption unless he become a Death Eater and even then he would be very poor. Thanks for giving a reason as to why Longbottom does so badly in most of his classes lacking confidence is a problem but would not cause the great difficulties he has in so many subjects.

Harry having tea with Severus was a nice way to talk about thing Severus the cook was not really a surprise given his skill with potions but it does make him more human the man behind the potion master and spy. The Headmasters actions continue to show he is far more dangerous and to Harry that the Dark Lord will ever be I hope Severus takes his time in making Harry’s uncle suffer I also hope Lucius helps. It would be nice if Harry were able to find his mothers cook book maybe he will find it in a books shop it would be a good way for Harry to overcome some of the harm that has been done to him if he were to cook with Severus for the joy of it or to make others happy rather than to feed others who hate him. Lucius the cook now that is a big surprise, the Silver Trio is an excellent name.

Severus did an great job in countering the Headmasters manipulations about Harry’s parents being heroes and why they died given how well the old man tried to brainwash Harry to his thinking it is understandable to some extent why the Minister of Magic fears Harry and the Headmaster and would try to discredit them Harry’s life would be no better as a Ministry puppet but I hope Harry can be free from the more direct manipulations in his life. The maker of the Philosopher's Stone might be the only person who can help I hope the trio can return the stone to Flamel.

Lucius will be a good coach I think the wink to Hermione was a nice gesture maybe Mrs Malfoy can set something up for those who don’t like the game so they have something to do. An interesting chapter and a great read as always, thanks for the email and I look forward to the next chapter.
silverrhythm chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
super duper fantastic! ;)))))

it was amazing how you've created a believable harry/snape relationship,. i can't wait for the face off between snape and dursley.

-i am actually looking forward to , uhmm, accident in the little league game. ahahaha, just to cement snape's affection towards harry, but then it would typical to put an "accident" there, ;DDD

anyways, keep coming up with all these suspense with voldy/harry/snapey/dumbly and you'll keep us fans happy. ciao! *.*
Ginnylove9990 chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
Great Chapter. I love the why the haven taken to Hermione. I do not know why but I love stories that have Dumbledore bad and all the rest good. And this one one awesome story. Please keep up the great work and please update soon.
Daisy Mai chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
Yup, totally AU. I love it. When will Hermione's resorting be?

Thanks

DM
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
Update, update, Update... Update, update, Update... Yahhh an update.

Ok now that I've got that out of my sistem let's start reading the update.

Yahhh...

Ahh arn't Draco and Harry so cute,,

Ok back to the story

Daddy's here... Ahhh I love Your Snape. He's almont as cute as Harry and Draco.

Ahh I just finished and I'm still smialing.

Qustion are you planing to do the hole story day by day or are you going to start useing timeskips.
BELLE chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
Great story! Looking forward to your next update. Will you be following up on the pre-Hogwarts drawings by Harry of Voldie, Snape and Hogwarts to name a few? I'm curious how he came to know about them, and if he may be a Seer? Keep up the great work! Thanks.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Good chapter. Things are getting quite interesting. Cant wait to see the little league and Hermione's resorting. Keep up the good work!

Estel
CeeCeeMee chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
I absolutely l-o-v-e the idea of Coach Lucius! What a very pleasant surprise.

I have to admit that I let out a real *gasp* when I read of harry calling snape Daddy and the Snape using the same term for himself. Awesome!

I am glad that Snape is not only training Draco and Harry in Occlumency but is also finding the Headmaster's actions to be questionable.

I can hardly wait until Hermoine gets to be re-sorted. No matter where she ends up, it'll be interesting.

And really, can Ron be anymore of a git? I found the comparison interesting between Goyle/Crabbe and Thomas/Finnegan.
slashslut chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
hahaha! i agree, lucius as a little league coach is pretty AU!
librarywitch chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
That was a cool chapter! Well done as always. Harry and Draco's relationship is so beleivable. Lucius as a little league coach, you are right that is AU! Loved it.
2,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 148 .. Last Next »