Reviews for Nobody Cared
Badbonita chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Excellent. Lucius is going to be in his element - political manipulations in opposition to Dumbledore. Of course, Weasley is going to be even more jealous when and if he finds out that Hermione is sponsored by such a wealthy and influencial family. It's as if all the negative aspects of Ron's personality are being amplified without Harry and Hemione's tempering around.

Minerva is still rather blind and biased regarding her Lions. Hopefully she realizes that her Lions are being bigots and bullies. Maybe Neville will show his bravery by telling his Head what is actually happening among the Firsties.

Anyway, exvellent chapter.
csad21 chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
This is a very nice, very interesting story that only gets more and more intruguing with each chapter, though it looks like it will be one of those 30 chapter epics, what with the slow pace. But hey, I'm not complaining. It was interesting enough for me that I read it in one sitting, so. *shrugs*

I love, love the "mentor!Snape who morphs into a father" and "good!Malfoys who very obviously adore Draco to pieces" parts of the story. And the Draco/Harry/Hermione friendship sounds very interesting. As interesting as the Malfoys taking Hermione under their wing. Is there any chance you'll have the Malfoys raise Hermione to be an honorary Malfoy? Would be a very intriguing notion.

Also, I desperately hope this story does not have any ships and stays gen, or if there need to be ships that it's Draco/Harry. Because, you know, as interesting as the foreshadowing explanation of Harry's wand was - and yes, I did understand right what exactly all of it meant - the mention of motherhood in there is too good to not have a shipper's mind wander there. :)

Things that did not work for me: * Crabbe and Goyle - despite being seemingly just dumb thugs, they were very, very loyal to Draco in canon, so...

* Snape confided in McGonagall far too easily for me to reconcile it with his character.

* I was a bit worried when at the beginning it looked a bit like there was an apparent benevolence of Dumbledore's towards Lucius, that had me worried this wouldn't be a Dumbles gets what he deserves story, but that worry is gone now.

It was also nice hearing Snape call what Dumbledork did what it was - mind-r***. Will it (hopefully) have legal and public consequences for Dumbles? (Because I don't believe for a moment that Dumbles using Legilimens on students without them being none the wiser isn't canon.) After all, fanfics bash Snape to hell and back for the pretend Occlumency lessons. And you will expose Dumbles for the fraud b******* he is, won't you? He won't get away with a metaphorical slap to the wrist? *is worried*

And please let Snape *and* the Malfoys have a little... talk... with the Dursleys? Pretty please? And have the Malfoys be their aristocratic worst/best? After all, I firmly believe no one can do vengeance as enjoyable and high-profile as a Malfoy :)

Am very much looking forward to the next chapter. :)
mworth1019 chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
love this one! it is great
jwstahle chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
Wow. this chapter was really good. I really love the part where severus called himself daddy to harry. i really hope that severus adopts harry soon becuase i think that would be awsome. Please update soon.
ryencoke chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
truly a brilliant story so far

you have really made me despise Dumbledore, which I admit is easy to do as I have always (even before I read any fanfics) thought he was a manipulative bastard and just this side of insane

I find myself loving all the Malfoys which is nice, it is not usually done very well when an author tries to make the Malfoys likeable...but you have really done a great job of giving them a reason to be likeable and it's a well thought out and believable reason...well done

I am really looking forward to Hermione being resorted and wonder where she will end up...I am hoping that she doesn't go back to Gryffindor...obviously everyone is hoping for Slytherin and I am as well..she would do well there. I can see her going to Ravenclaw as well but wouldn't enjoy that as much. Hufflepuff could be an option and I think she would do well there...plus the shock of the Malfoys and Severus would be priceless since they expect her to go to Slytherin.

I can't wait for the fireworks when Dumbledore finds out Severus has adopted Harry and that Severus is no longer under his control. I am sort of hoping that Dumbledore gets ousted from Hogwart's but that is unlikely I guess. He has become the character I love to hate.

I hope Minerva finally gets completely on board. Maybe losing Hermione will straighten her out.

As for Ron, I could do with him suffering an accident and not showing up for the rest of the story. Maybe he overhears something or stumbles on Fluffy and tries to do something foolish with his cohorts. Ron dying a gruesome death would be a good reason for removing Dumbledore as Headmaster. They Dumbles would only have the Wizengamot and even there his power would be severely limites.

Also, when will someone redress the crime of Dumbledore stealing all of Harry's rightful inheritance. The jewels and gold and paintings and artifacts belonging to his parents? I will be really disappointed if Dumbledore doesn't get called out for that and punished.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Wrinkled Fabric chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
I do apologise for not reviewing since a much early chapter, I have been reading avidly but the only con with an iPhone (apart from the price) is writing more than a text is a little difficult, and then I forget later on. So, extra long review instead That's probably not a good thing, for you, cos I do know how to ramble

Wow. I don't even know where to start. I love the relationship between Harry and Severus. I love that they haven't jumped into something and even though there is this unspoken (mostly unspoken anyways ) bond between them, it's a growing one and it's realistic. I loved Severus calling himself Harry's Daddy and I loved the debate the boys had about it afterwards. That Harry was uncomfortable even saying it was adorable and completely plausible. I do dislike it when there's sudden a change in their relationship, so this is perfect and believable.

And from chapter 8, the scene when Severus and Harry were comforting each other, that was just beautiful. It was very peaceful, and so so adorable.

Love little-league coaching Lucius. Hehe. He's brilliant. Although, most of the kids in a British school would probably have no idea what little league is, and once they figure it out, be affronted to be considered 'little'. We'd automatically see the worst in it. Or maybe that's just me. Anyways (See? Ramble!) I do like good!guy Lucius, and Dumbledore's creepiness meter is waaayyy up there with Voldy.

Love the Lemon sweeties being laced with Veritaserum. That's like the ultimate evil. Lacing sweeties and offering them to children.

And Harry's memories. That was kinda heartbreaking. Poor Harry. Poor Severus, having to see that and know he hadn't known to do anything about it. I wanna cuddle Harry myself, and then kick Petunia in the ovaries.

I do love the length of each chapter too! Thank you. And, very glad to hear it's not going to end any time soon. Sorry to hear of your disorder though, that can't be fun :l

Looking forward to the next chapter

Fabsx
ryencoke chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Soapy and Smile...that is just awesomeness...and I love how Fang thinks of boys...truly a dog is a boy's best friend

Not liking Dumbledore at all...but I love manipulative Dumbles stories as long as he suffers in the end.

I worry how Severus is going to save Harry from a summer with his relatives though...too soon to be worried I am sure but still I do. This was rec'd by someone in a yahoo group I belong to and I am very glad I followed them here.
carolinesayer chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
Yey :) Aww wow this is amazing! I can't believe you've finished a month! It's weird! But so cool! Thankyou! xx
aliengirlguy chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
oh man! lol! Lucious coaching little leauge! *snicker* the fun that can be had with that little side line *envisions blond getting beaned in the head by a broomstick or bludger* keep up the good work.
RRW chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
I am imaginng the "proper" Lucius Malfoy being a little league coach...LOL! But what would happen if Dumbledore's story and the fact that a Cerebus being kept in a school made the news...
blue artemis chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
I do so enjoy this story. I'm hoping for a comeuppance for Dumbledore in the future.
zentry chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
oh, oh, Dumbledore is getting scarier ;)
Logospilgrim chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
Oh, goodness, when Professor Snape said, "Daddy's here," my heart just melted... This is such a sweet story :-) And now, trouble around the corner, eep! I shall eagerly await the next part, most beloved.
Stardancer0829 chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
What gives Dumbledore the right to sell Lily's jewellery and other things? I really dislike that man even in cannon.
Kristine Thorne chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
Oh yes yes yes! Fabulous, utterly fabulous! It's funny but the more I read fanfic, the more I hate hate hate Dumbledore for what he did to both Harry and Severus. Your character portrayals of Severus and Dumbledore are definitely your best.
2,421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 148 .. Last Next »