Reviews for Nobody Cared
All The Pretty Horses chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
This is quickly becoming one of my favorite fics. I love the way you write Harry and Draco. It occurred to me that in the books, the kids didn't really act like kids in some ways and here they actually act like children and I really like that. Really great job.
Melverne chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
I think the length of the chapters are perfect. When I find a story that I like I often feel that they are not long enough. Hopefully Harry will finally open up next chapter and get some help with his nightmares.

I'm glad that Severus made amends with Harry over the daddy comment. It would have been a huge set back in their relationship if he had not.

Melverne chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Wow. Where to start... There were just so many parts that I enjoyed. The first flying lesson was greatly improved from cannon. An unbreakable remembral made it tolerable for Draco to take the ball and make of game of throwing it around. Harry having a panic attack about a letter being sent to the Durseys was really well done.

Severus finding a friend and ally in Minerva was great. The two of them still don't agree about everything but share a genuine desire to help children. Snape's plight for maintaining a safe classroom environment was perfectly understandable. Having him look up the definiation of mean in the dictionary and Harry possibly serving as his conscience were nice touches. This is quite possibly my favorite chapter.

Melverne chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
So far we have seen a very sympathetic version of Snape. There is no doubt of his intelligence and his capabiities as a spy / mastermind. He is more of a father figure for the house of Slytherin but everyone alludes to the fact that he is very different outside of Slytherin. It will be interesting to see how he behaves in his classroom.

Melverne chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Hopefully Draco will be able to control his temper. Harry is a very forgiving person (and probably a little desperate to please his new friend). I doubt Draco did much damage though at least in comparison to what Harry has received at the hands of his uncle.

Melverne chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
A nice long chapter. I'm glad Harry was sorted into Slytherin. A nice Malfoy famiy is always more entertaining. There seems to be a richer and more interesting story there than with the Weasleys.

Albus was more worried about how Severus would treat Harry than how the Dursleys treated Harry at home? What a warped perspective. Obviously he is striving for Harry to have a positive view point of the wizarding world and a slightly tainted on of the other. Hopefully Lucius and Severus will appy there considerable talent of manipulation to find a way to keep Harry from ever returning to the Dursleys.

A simple public declaration of friendship from Draco and an alliance has been forged. The sorting hat recognized Harry's desire for friends but Harry's response of only wanting a few good friends was interesting.

Melverne chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Is Harry a seer in this story? Or is there another source which has revealed some of the details of wiazarding ife to him? The picture has me speculating about how much Harry may know. The breeze reminiscent of Lilly has me wondering as well.

Melverne chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Nicey done. A completely understandable beginning as to why Professor Snape could set aside his prejudice towards the son of his arch rival. Seeing any child in such circumstances would certainly call for a reassessment. I hope you follow up on Severus' question as to why none of the Potter's friends had never followed up on the welfare of their son. There are numerous explainations for this and they would give credibility to the story line. Your first chapter has drawn me in. Thank you for sharing.

Griffin Raven chapter 12 . 6/20/2010
Dumbledore really is a manipulative old-coot, who's definitely off his rocker. Just why is he so convinced that young Harry is not only the "savior", but he expects him to "defeat" Voldemort? Or does Dumbledore, expect/want Harry to die whilst defeating Voldemort?

I must say that although Minerva McGonagall is to "blame" for some of the problems that young Hermione suffered, through her obvious inactions. However, I do feel that she is heavily overworked (guess that's why Dumbledore's so off his rocker!) being a Transfiguration Professor, Head of House and also Deputy Headmistress! In this respect I think that she (and the other Heads of House) "should" all have a deputy, or the school schould have several administrative assistance. In order to help with all of the paperwork...to help filter out the most important stuff. Also I think that Hogwarts should a school Counsellor on staff, who is independenty and can offer advice, therapy to a student in need? Such as Hermione did in her time of need, when Minerva became part of the problem. Hermione ended up getting assistance from her friends (Draco and Harry's) Head of House, Professor Severus Snape. Severus is truly showing just what a complex man he is, but also just how much he cares for students not only of his house, but "all" students! He was able to champion Hermione's cause for resorting with his good friend Lucius Malfoy who then arranged with Hermione's parents for himself and Narcissa to become Hermione's sponsoring pureblood family.
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 6/19/2010
Hmm...I thought that the students weren't allowed to go to Hogsmeade (with parental approval) until there 3rd year?
The Damned Goddess chapter 12 . 6/19/2010
My little idiot... What a cute nickname lol P
Wilmon chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
I am enjoying your story so far. I really love reading about Harry's wand. Look forward to reading more.
Nebbly chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
Hi there

Have been meaning to comment on this cool story of yours, its most interesting. I do hope that Harry grows more secure with himself and that the Dursleys get their cumuppance! i.e their son gets taken away from them after showing signs of obvious neglet. (or anything else more appropiate you can think of)

Keep up the good work
Almadynis Rayne chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
I love this story! Very engaging and well-thoughout. Can't wait to read more.
bakaprincess85 chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
Wah! Such a cute story! Well, not so much the abuse, but the interaction between Severus and Harry! It's so cute! And the last words in this chapter were so cute too!

"Read, my little idiot!" XD SOOOO KAWAIII!

I hope you update soon!