Reviews for Nobody Cared
thesecret21 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter I LOVE this story!
Ichi-chan1 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
sweet awesome chapter lov it plzs plzs plzs update soon
Fate chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Evil Cliffy!

Great chapter!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Damn good chapter. I loved every word of it. and please don't worry about being late. I know how the heat can make people very sick. It does it to me. So if you are sick then just take it easy. Please take care of yourself and Please keep up the awesome work.
Romulus chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Thanks for the update. It's awfully hot here as well. I need to move this weekend, and my new place has no AC whatsoever. Icky!

Excellent chapter! Poor Harry and Snape.

Oh, and I love Fang's favorite Flowers :-)
aliengirlguy chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
wow! yet again you amaze me with your awsome writting! what a read! good cliffie! things are really picking up, and i giggled with Harry at the thought of dumblefrog. keep it up, i am looking forward to seeing how all this plays out.
HpFanficFan chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
another great chapter! can't wait till christmas
Melverne chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
17000 words! Lets hear it for the fan, comfy recliner and fan. Minerva made a dignified decision. Hopefully the hearing will go well for her. They should be taking a good look at the headmaster too. Atleast Hermoine has been taken care of. She has suffered enough.

Good for the twins. I have some respect for the Weasleys now. I can't wait to see what Molly has to say in her letter to Hermoine.

I liked the twist with Harry. The Dark Lord is influencing him far earlier than in the books. This was an exciting chapter.

-Melverne
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Good chapter. Glad Hermione was finally re-sorted. I hope nothing happens to Harry and Sev. Keep up the good work!

~Estel
zentry chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
pain everywhere, hope Severus can help Harry.

I liked the part where Harry imagined the Headmaster as a frog with a white beard and half-moon spectacles ;)
librarywitch chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Bless your heart! I hope you can get your a/c back soon. It hit 100 deg F here today with 90% hum, so a/c is very important to us too. Awesome chapter well done as always. I like your version of how Harry ended up in the forest. Makes more sense than cannon. Hermione's conversation with the hat was well played. I like how she showed it who was boss! Looking forward to the next chapters. Thanks for sharing.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Woah! Totally amazing chapter! I loved every single bit of it! Can't wait to see what's next, but I understand AC issues, we're having them too.
supergirl3684 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
that was brilliant! I loving the interaction between Snape and Lucius. You don't see that in to many stories!
Nanchih chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Oh my! Two Snapes down! Can Firenze protect them both until help arrives?
slashslut chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
omg, the cliffie totally had me holding my breath in terror ...
2,682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 150 .. Last Next »