Reviews for Nobody Cared
Plumbum chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
I'm glad you are planning on finishing it :-)

Loved 'Flowers' Snape visiting Hagrid, as well as the discovery that the headmaster Legilimized Harry.

Thanks for the chapter! Looking forward to the next update.
SweetlyDesolated chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
So cute! I really like the affection between Harry and Severus; the addition of Malfoys and Hermione is a good idea as well. The Quidditch should be quite amusing to read about :)

Deso
Min chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Very cool!
ShadowCub chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Gearing the kid up to go out an get himself killed.
JWOHPfan chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Another awesome chapter, I just love this story!
omega13a chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Sorry to hear about your reverse seasonal depression. That's the exact opposite of what I have. A couple of times it lasted for almost a year but usually its just during the winter months. It always starts in mid December.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Another amazing chapter! I can not wait to see what's next!
graynavarre chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
This story continues to get better and better. Lucius as a little league is boggling my mind.

Harry and Severus make such a great father son team.

I agree about Ron. In his own way, he was just as bigoted as the ones he hated, only he supposedly represented the light.

Hopefully, the Dursley will get a visit from an enraged, but clever and sneaky, head of house soon.

I can't make up my mind about Dumbledore - is he evil or has he been fighting a war so long that he has become what he is fighting.

Someone once said (and I paraphrase) If you stare into the abyss, you will become the abyss. Maybe Dumbledore stared too long at evil.
wandamarie chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
it was a great one thanks
umms chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
Im likin it so far i hope ya keep it up
stormseaker chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
loving your take on a popular theme, very well put together. cant wait for more!
Crazy Joe IFBA chapter 8 . 5/13/2010
AWESOME! I love this story sooo much! I can't wait to see what happens next! And the little league quidditch idea is awesome! Snape and Harry! Dumbledore is a poop face!"Harry cannot trust me because I do not trust him." Please update soon!

Crazy Joe IFBA
darklady5289 chapter 8 . 5/12/2010
so, i just picked this story up and im quite impressed. not your typical harry has been abused/saved sort of story. i like it and look forward to reading more!
jwstahle chapter 8 . 5/12/2010
I love this chapter so much. I can not wait to read the next update. Please update soon.
Plumbum chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
Ok, I couldn't resist. I had to add the story to my favorites. But please do not abandon it...or I shall become superstitious.

A lovely chapter! Dumbledore scares me, and I wish Harry told Snape that the headmaster gave him headaches.

What's in the lemon drops?

Will Hermione be resorted?

Looking forward to the next update!
2,425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 150 .. Last Next »