Reviews for Nobody Cared
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 14 . 7/9/2010
Good chapter,

But the game is called Rock Paper Scissors, not paper scissors rock.

Please update soon. FP15
lastcrazyhorn chapter 14 . 7/9/2010
AGGGH! AGGGHHH! *shrieks a long and painful sounding 'NOOOOOOOO'!*
history chapter 14 . 7/9/2010
I like this chapter! The idea of other wizard or witch having the same power that dumbledor is really good! I like a lot balor thorn ! I hope i will see him in the next chapter!
Whiteghost37 chapter 14 . 7/9/2010
Wow. This fanfic is awesome! Sorry I haven't reviewed before...

Anyway, this chapter was very exciting. Hope you'll continue soon, this cliffhanger is killing me.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
Good chapter. Great the boys are getting in trouble. Keep up the good work!

~Estel
Dolphelecat chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
AAAH! NOOOOO! Please let Harry and Draco be alright!

On a lighter note, I loved the Dumblefrog story. Maybe Harry can convince Snape to concoct a lemony froggy potion?
malimed chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
intruiging! loved all the cuddling in this chapter. dumbledore is getting downright creepy, though. the trial sounded interesting, but thumbs down for the cliffie! i'm looking forward to your next update!
supergirl3684 chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
that was a brilliant chapter! Dumblefrg! haha! to funny!
NLaddict chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
ohhh... sounds like trouble!
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
clifies are evil. I can't wait for the next chapter.
attyfan chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
Very nice chapter ... in the flashback, I think you touched on one reason - Voldy finding out - why canonical Snape couldn't have been nicer to Harry even if he didn't hate James (especially since Voldy - through Harry and through possessing Quirrell - would have known about it). I hope that Harry and Draco will be OK.
Someone aka Me chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
Great chapter! Love this!

(*_*)
Logospilgrim chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
Oh, my goodness, there was so much sweetness in this chapter... And, egad! Another chest-clutching cliffhanger! I shall eagerly await the next part :-)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
Oh, ACK! What an ending! They just HAVE to be ok! Please update soon!
wandamarie chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
it was a good chapter i know the heat here in Cottonwood AZ is hot we got up to 105 today and PX got up to 111 today hope you stay cool thanks for sharing your talents with all of us
2,760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 150 .. Last Next »