Reviews for Nobody Cared
wandamarie chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
wow it is getting good thanks
Fizzy-Flo chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
Brilliant chapter XD
Daisy Mai chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
Great chapter - and a nice long one. I'm puzzled though why Lucius decided Seamus wasn't as bad as Dean, after all he did cast hexes and broke her leg. Also, isn't Dean a muggle? Why did he call Hermione a mudblood then? And shouldn't the whole House have some sort of punishment for what they all did to Hermione?

I do like the chapter though.

Thanks

DM
zentry chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
well, I was worried about Snapes button ;)

great chapter!
swatchy chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
hi, really liked this chapter, about minerva, in the board of governors meeting i believe she should be questioned and have her responsibilities examined and then determined that in her age and the many responsibilities she carries that she should be dismissed from her duty as deputy headmistress and head of gryffindor as she evidently cannot cope with it and should remain as teacher as she is quite proficient in that area but as teacher she will be reviewed on a monthly basis to make sure she is up to standard and not falling behind, and that review should continue for a year at least. have someone else be given responsibility over gryffindor house and another become deputy headmistress/headmaster. _

totally loved the chapter and cant wait for harry to be adopted by snape in blood and magic! YAY so exciting, cant wait to see dumbledores reaction once he discovers and what he tries to do to try and gain back power over harry

awesome job!
blue artemis chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
I believe that the rest of those Gryffindors need to be punished as well. Maybe they should not be allowed any more points for the year. Or take 20 points from each person involved, more if they were cruel. Minerva should be fired. But considering, she should be removed from the Head of House duties and the Deputy duties and she should be on probation as an instructor.

Dumbles needs to watch it. I keep hoping someone hits him with a hex to feel what his ignored students have been subjected to.
csad21 chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
Yes! You have no idea how gleeful I felt when you wrote out Lucius being his Malfoy self. *That* is why it's a good thing to have the Malfoys on your side! I grinned through the whole scene with Dumbles and Lucius, and when Dumbles got flustered by the boys' answers. :)

I was disappointed though, when Pomfrey backtracked on the WCS report. Felt like giving a kid candy and then taking it away before he could take even one bite. :(

Oh, I dearly hope that this is not all on the topic of Gryffindor nepotism getting its just desserts, and that Minerva will not be spared? Pretty please? And perhaps she will now start going through her days with eyes wide open? In my opinion, Minerva's just desserts would be: 1) being dismissed as Head of House and perhaps even Deputy Headmistress. 2) the Board of Governors, or perhaps even angry parents - don't particularly care which - would start questioning her judgement on similar cases in the past. 3) Bad press and distrust against House Gryffindor. - Yes, *all* of these things, not just *any*. Because yes, she *does* remind me of Miss Brodie too, with her "Gryffindor morality transcends everything" mannerisms and with the way she sees Slytherins as scapegoats for everything. Of course, in this case the scapegoat would be Hermione - the "honorary Slytherin".

And if you could incorporate a Daily Prophet article, no, a Rita Skeeter article about the whole thing, that would really make my day. (Yes, I admitted it before, I am bloodthirsty.)

But whatever you do, I'm sure the upcoming chapters will be wonderful anyway. :)
slashslut chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
goodness, im worn out from all the emotional highs and lows in this fic! i cant imagine how difficult it was to write but i think you got just the right emotional balance and i have to say, i applauded what snape said to minerva because it's so true! and the fact that harry calls snape his "dark man" just makes my heart go all squishy ... :)
Jenniekittie chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
Indeed things do not bode well for Hermione.

But she is quick on her feet. she just might have the upper hand..i hope.

i am enjoying your story very much. i have it bookmarked so i can keep reading. so please please continue when you have time. Hugs

Excellent job.
Cookiefan57 chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
Good story so far. Update soon! :D
Lalana-chan chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
Yay! Draco and Lucius are loosening up with their public affection!

Poor Hermione. Really, how can those three even think that? They are only eleven freaking years old!

I had a feeling Ron would get worse.

Hopefully Hermione won't get hurt too bad.
chanman23 chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
Ah, of course you end on a cliffie! ::shakes head:: I knew I should have restrained myself until the next chapter was up...I tried but the allure was just to great. I lasted almost four whole days though, that's something at least...Anyway keep up the good work! Btw, Dumbles better get his soon, he's really starting to piss me off!
SweetlyDesolated chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
I really like this chapter :)

There's a couple mistakes - some capitalization, and then an error - Ernie McMillan has two positions, one on each team.

And (now I'm reading through and commenting) I like the spat between Lucius, Severus, and Minerva. It's a good side relationship to focus on.

Poor Hermione! And stupid McGonagall, for thinking the girl would talk to her.

Meep! Cliffhanger ending, much?

Oh well, still a very good chapter and I apologize for my lateness in reading it.

~Deso
The Lady of the Land chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
poor hermione! please update soon!
TXBuddy chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I have enjoyed all your works so far. I look forward to the next chapters of all your stories
2,534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 150 .. Last Next »